JadeRose
9 years ago
a pickle smoocher. Shocking!



I guess the only question I have is if Drafter has seen his boobs?
DrafterX
9 years ago
Don't drag me into your barry pickle smootching fantasy...[-x
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Lol, opened this up thinking he was dead.

frankj1
9 years ago
yeah me too!
were you let down...a little?
MACS
9 years ago
Wait... this is news?

Who did not know Barry Manilow was a flamer?
JadeRose
9 years ago

Wait... this is news?

Who did not know Barry Manilow was a flamer?

MACS wrote:





That was my first thought.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

yeah me too!
were you let down...a little?

frankj1 wrote:



A little, but this guy is a little before my time. I know him in name only, couldn't tell you anything else about him... or point him out in a lineup.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Now, I wonder if Bette Midler knew when he was in her band playing in San Francisco bath houses?:-k
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Now, I wonder if Bette Midler knew when he was in her band playing in San Francisco bath houses?:-k

DrMaddVibe wrote:



How was the show?
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

How was the show?

bgz wrote:



I don't know.

Never seen either one live.
JadeRose
9 years ago

A little, but this guy is a little before my time. I know him in name only, couldn't tell you anything else about him... or point him out in a lineup.

bgz wrote:





He writes the songs that make the whole world sing
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

He writes the songs that make the whole world sing

JadeRose wrote:




[whip]

bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I'm sure I would recognize his songs, he looks pretty ancient.

Looks like he injected enough botox to kill a polar bear.
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

I'm sure I would recognize his songs, he looks pretty ancient.

Looks like he injected enough botox to kill a polar bear.

bgz wrote:




Botox.........just imagine the number of hot meat injections over the years.

I heard he was the first dude to take Z camping............this explains alot.
JadeRose
9 years ago
That explains Z's nickname "Mandy"
Palama
9 years ago

I don't know.

Never seen either one live.

DrMaddVibe wrote:



Saw Bette in '73 when she came back to do a show in Hawaii and Barry was her musical director. At the intermission, Barry did about 3 songs solo and I commented to my girlfriend that he wasn't too bad. Btw, Bette put on a fantastic show. 👍
Palama
9 years ago

I don't know.

Never seen either one live.

DrMaddVibe wrote:



Saw Bette in '73 when she came back to do a show in Hawaii and Barry was her musical director. At the intermission, Barry did about 3 songs solo and I commented to my girlfriend that he wasn't too bad. Btw, Bette was fantastic! 👍
frankj1
9 years ago

How was the show?

bgz wrote:


fastball on the inside corner for a called strike three...
cameroon
9 years ago
Oh god I thought you were gonna say African-American
RMAN4443
9 years ago
Barry Manilow is gay?.......I'm shocked, who woulda ever thunk it......is nothing sacred anymore?
Users browsing this topic