RobertHively
9 years ago


GOOOOOOOOOOD Morning CI Nation!!!

Crawl out from under your rocks, put your pants on and maybe some socks and lets go camping!!

Which one of you girls wants me to hold you?





🇨🇮

elRopo
9 years ago
JadeRose
9 years ago
Somebody enjoyed their first trip with Z!
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
living proof that roofies can effectively wipe clean ones memory of an entire night...
Brewha
9 years ago

Somebody enjoyed their first trip with Z!

JadeRose wrote:


I thought he was into boating in Europe.
He was going on and on about Dutch rudders....
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

I thought he was into boating in Europe.
He was going on and on about Dutch rudders....

Brewha wrote:



I was confused as well, at first I was thinking they were on a road trip because of the Cleveland Steamer thing, but it was immediately followed up by the Dutch Rudders.

So confusing.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I was confused as well, at first I was thinking they were on a road trip because of the Cleveland Steamer thing, but it was immediately followed up by the Dutch Rudders.

So confusing.

bgz wrote:



Not sure what a Cleveland Steamer is........is that anything like a Greek Steamer? 🤦
Speyside
9 years ago
Snowflake, go find a safe place.
Users browsing this topic