Poll Question: Who is MisterAshlie?
namadio
  • namadio
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder
delta1
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
It ain't me.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
CROS only dresses like a black Muslim broad with no arms or legs in a wheelchair.
jjanecka
9 years ago
How the hell do yall spoof these profiles so fast. I was gonna try to do one today and got the name, phonenumber, email down but then I realised I needed an address too. 😞
victor809
9 years ago
Dude it's easy.
None of that needs to be real.
Email needs to be real.
Credit card needs to be the correct format and number pattern (there are online number generators which will spoof cbid)

... pretty sure other than that you're good.

If you're really clever, you'll sign up with a real email... then change it in the profile later so you can use that same email again....

Caveat... it's been a while... cbid may have plugged some of these holes.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
WHERE
IS

S.V.E.N.R.
@
These days....?

Was he banned from " the FORUM's "....

By
The
M.A.N.???
Speyside
9 years ago
Prayers sent.
victor809
9 years ago
Prayers intercepted
jjanecka
9 years ago
Prayers tackled
cameroon
9 years ago
Prayers stolen by a Mexican reporter
tonygraz
9 years ago
Spaghetti and meatballs made. Ramen.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Prayers were seized after a raid by the Texas Border Patrol Gunships in which an alleged Mexican Reporter was caught trying to cross the border illegally.
🇨🇮
delta1
9 years ago
God is going to make you guys pay...
victor809
9 years ago

God is going to make you guys gay...

delta1 wrote:



...
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
What if you give Him the fictional credit card info?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

God is going to make you guys pay...

delta1 wrote:



You saying God has alligator arms?
frankj1
9 years ago
my first poll, I am honored to be among such questionable characters.
patrickh44231
9 years ago
Go Go Godzilla.
Bones33
9 years ago
I would say ThunderGerbil.
Users browsing this topic