KingoftheCove
9 years ago
Well, I didn't sleep well..............I hate that.
Because I was tired, I screwed up my oatmeal.
Discovered I've been scammed by an Amazon seller (Buy and Sell Consignment).....stay away from them!
Dang cat knocked my coffee cup over on to the living room carpet.
Had to turn down the thermostat in the house.......too warm.........(the wife sneaks out and turns it up). [whip]

What next?
MACS
9 years ago
Probably pick a mediocre cigar...
Abrignac
9 years ago
Unless crap water touched your balls when you courtesy flushed you're good.
dkeage
9 years ago

Probably pick a plugged cigar...

MACS wrote:



FIFY
frankj1
9 years ago
not so good to be King, King?
tonygraz
9 years ago
Where's that jester to cheer you up ?
chazbo
9 years ago
Abrignac
9 years ago

Where's that jester to cheer you up ?

tonygraz wrote:




Look in the mirror.
Palama
9 years ago
I think you guys chased off the OP. 🐴
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

Well, I didn't sleep well..............I hate that.
Because I was tired, I screwed up my oatmeal.
Discovered I've been scammed by an Amazon seller (Buy and Sell Consignment).....stay away from them!
Dang cat knocked my coffee cup over on to the living room carpet.
Had to turn down the thermostat in the house.......too warm.........(the wife sneaks out and turns it up). [whip]

What next?

KingoftheCove wrote:



King have you ever woke up with your weiner super glued to your belly button?Well neither have I but I'm Irish............but I bet that would truly ruin your day.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago
Well, just got an email from Amazon letting me know that they (Amazon) will be issuing a refund on my credit card.
I'm grateful for that.
But still pizzed that this "company" (Buy and Sell Consignment) was able to scam me, as well as many others..........hundreds of people?........and Amazon is left holding the bag.
Hope Amazon lawyers catch these scumbags.
gummy jones
9 years ago


What next?

KingoftheCove wrote:



spelled your name wrong on your starbucks cup?
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

spelled your name wrong on your starbucks cup?

gummy jones wrote:


Ha.............Gummy!
given what a cheapazz I am when buying cigars, do you REALLY think I drink Starbucks?
4 or 5 dollars for a coffee??
Hahahahahahaha..........................No.
When I DO buy a coffee, it's the senior deal at McDonalds............the one here has good coffee by the way.........68 cents.........free refill.

Starbucks............[-x
delta1
9 years ago
homebrewed is less than 0.05 cents a cup for Starbucks, depending on how strong you like it...
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Hangover from too many beers
At the STEELWORKER BAR...
heard last call...
@ 60... That's a once every "3" year occurrence...
Paying for it big-time now...
victor809
9 years ago
Forgot my coffee mug at home. Didn't get to have my first cup until 10am... that's misery.
gummy jones
9 years ago

Hangover from too many beers
At the STEELWORKER BAR...
heard last call...
@ 60... That's a once every "3" year occurrence...
Paying for it big-time now...

Mr. Jones wrote:



dont get too sauced up and let your guard down!
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Saaaaa-diiiiiightttt ^^^

"Cousin HONESSS"

I gots' a mean.... ever vigilant ....

"Side-eye peripheral capability"

And try never to sit with my back towards the door...
But I did last night...<< a slacker "slip up" , due to
$1.00 bud light drafts...
JadeRose
9 years ago

Ha.............Gummy!
given what a cheapazz I am when buying cigars, do you REALLY think I drink Starbucks?
4 or 5 dollars for a coffee??
Hahahahahahaha..........................No.
When I DO buy a coffee, it's the senior deal at McDonalds............the one here has good coffee by the way.........68 cents.........free refill.

Starbucks............[-x

KingoftheCove wrote:





I think McD's has garbage coffee. They got the best damn Coke in the world but their coffee is crap and it's ALWAYS waaaay too hot
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

I think McD's has garbage coffee. They got the best damn Coke in the world but their coffee is crap and it's ALWAYS waaaay too hot

JadeRose wrote:


Eh, you're right......dang hot.
And, almost every McDonald's I've been to has mediocre coffee, at best.
But for some reason, the one here has good coffee......imho.........and to be fair, I ain't no coffee snob.......probably easier to please than most.
Users browsing this topic