illinichaser
9 years ago
How is it that none of you azzhats have pointed that out yet??](*,) 😣 😣


🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺

#Beerday17
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Sorry, I drove 4 hours to Bend for it . .


Can't find Charlie.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

How is it that none of you azzhats have pointed that out yet??](*,) 😣 😣


🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺

#Beerday17

illinichaser wrote:




Thread: Be Quiet Hank!! 500

Posts #410 and #419
MACS
9 years ago

Thread: Be Quiet Hank!! 500

Posts #410 and #419

bgz wrote:



Buried. This deserves a HEADLINE!!
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Had too many beers the night before
And missed BEER DAY...ENTIRELY...
WITH A MASSIVE HANGOVER...all I could muster was going to the metal recycling dump and finding to cart loads of cool stuff...went back to cabin, lit wood stove had and ice WATER then...finally a BEER at 4pm...
HAIR OF THE DOG
danmdevries
9 years ago
I like beer.

My favorite cheap beer is Yuengling. Been rumors for a few years it would come to my state. Every time I headed south/east I would fill my vehicle with 5-6 cases.

Just flew home from GA, killed a case while there but since I was flying, none came home.

It finally arrived. Grabbed a case on my way home from work.

This is gonna get me even fatter now.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
From the other thread:

Mornin' - It's National Beer Day, National Coffee Cake Day, National No Housework Day and National Education and Sharing Day.


Coffee and coconut cookies.

tonygraz wrote:







Mornin' - It's National Beer Day!

tonygraz wrote:



FIFY

bgz wrote:

illinichaser
9 years ago

Thread: Be Quiet Hank!! 500

Posts #410 and #419

bgz wrote:




I figured that thread was a place just asking Hank to post his musings, so I stay the heck out of it.

My apologies. I should have said, how come none of you azzhats have posted this yet in a thread not aimed at giving Hank attention.


#-o 🤦
illinichaser
9 years ago

Buried. This deserves a HEADLINE!!

MACS wrote:




I thought so too. . . 🍺 🍺
jjanecka
9 years ago
Every night is National Beer Day and also National Steak and a **** Day.
Users browsing this topic