frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
should not be condemned?

this is a great example of what I have been railing about. Call out your own side when they are wrong...strap on a pair.
I've been waiting all day...crickets.

God forbid a lib administration said this stupidity...it would be the new 500. Stupid, like morality. is also not owned by either side..fair and balanced/ Bull chit!
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
I had to search google to find out what you were talking about... that spicer guy seems like a real retarblican...
bs_kwaj
9 years ago

He apologized.

🍺
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Hitler? I don't think so...
victor809
9 years ago
Spicer was Hitler's press secretary too?

...man that guy picks all the worst jobs...
SteveS
9 years ago
I've got a pretty good idea of the concept he had in mind when speaking, but he did an extremely poor job of enunciating it and in so doing, committed a gaffe of epic proportions ... the guy is simply not ready for prime time and should be replaced, not necessarily because of the gaffe itself, but for the quite evident fact that he's simply not equal to the task ...
TMCTLT
9 years ago
After being referred to as " Hitler supporters " by the Left...for supporting Trump during the election....
this DOES NOT BOTHER ME
( in the least ) 🤦
DrafterX
9 years ago
He screwed up and apologized... but there's still plenty of outrage on the left... there's just not that many choices when comparing someone to someone who slaughters their own people... who woulda been a better choice..?? 🤔
burnem2
9 years ago

should not be condemned?

this is a great example of what I have been railing about. Call out your own side when they are wrong...strap on a pair.
I've been waiting all day...crickets.

God forbid a lib administration said this stupidity...it would be the new 500. Stupid, like morality. is also not owned by either side..fair and balanced/ Bull chit!

frankj1 wrote:



You mean sing out like I'm sure you and everyone else here on the left did each time Obama made a misstep. It was a crappy statement and he apologized. Guess I'll apologize for him too. Anything else?
jjanecka
9 years ago
Never Forget
deadeyedick
9 years ago
And never forget to make a big mountain out of a little molehill. He said something wrong, he apologized.
Big friggin' deal.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

You mean sing out like I'm sure you and everyone else here on the left did each time Obama made a misstep. It was a crappy statement and he apologized. Guess I'll apologize for him too. Anything else?

burnem2 wrote:


actually, I appreciate the way you regularly prove my point.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Never Forget

jjanecka wrote:


correct
tonygraz
9 years ago
Nice insensitive commentary to start Passover with. Of course the real deplorables would say it didn't bother them at all.
burnem2
9 years ago

actually, I appreciate the way you regularly prove my point.

frankj1 wrote:




You're most welcome King Frank or is it just Sir Genius?
gummy jones
9 years ago
just read the transcript
really stupid
i guess i get what he was trying to say...kinda
but still really stupid

to go so far as to say he is a "holocaust denier" (as some media have now stated) is also really stupid
JadeRose
9 years ago
I thought it was appalling. Do I think Sean Spicer is a "Holocaust Denier" or even an Anti-Semite? No. I think he's a moron. I hate that morons are running my country.
tailgater
9 years ago
Frank,
Under different circumstance these comments would stand alone in their filth and stupidity.

But when our sitting president has been repeatedly compared to Hitler I can't even feign outrage.

Our Press Secretary has proven to be incompetent since day 1 and he has only gotten worse. We all know what he meant. He moronically chose to compare Assad to Hitler by saying that "even Hitler" didn't break the rules of engagement and use chemical weapons during combat."
Even if he were factually correct it showed poor form. And he shouldn't be in that job position. Not because this blatant gaff was so egregious. But because this latest gaff is not overly surprising given his poor performance to date.

Our Press Secretary used the Holocaust to make a point. It's despicable.
So maybe we should backtrack and identify all those on the left who used Hitler to make a (Trump) point. Because is that any less so?

Shame on Spicier and shame on Donald for not addressing this immediately.

I say we book Spicier on the next overbooked United Airlines flight.
victor809
9 years ago
... um tail...
You're selectively forgetting the rights claims that Hillary was hitler. Seriously... do a search for "Hitlery" on this forum.

I swear ... pansy azz crybabies on the right. Someone needs to get these cucks a hanky to wipe up the snot. "Oh no! Someone likened our candidate to hitler! That hurts my sensitive testosterone-less feelings!"
victor809
9 years ago
Oh hey... TCBY forgot too! (Hah... like we're surprised there... pretty sure he made some of the comments. )
Users browsing this topic