cameroon
9 years ago
JadeRose mentions the spectre of them possibly shutting down the forums at some point. Sure hope that doesn't happen but in light of recent events it does raise a good question -- if this place disappeared overnight, where would most ppl migrate? I mean the dirty unwashed masses, not Elite Club members.
99cobra2881
9 years ago
I doubt I'd seek out another cigar forum.
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
I would go wherever my Platinum Membership would be honored.

I paid a lot for it, and I am not giving up on it.

[ram27bat]
gummy jones
9 years ago
ive been a fly on the wall of many of them
this place is certainly the most despicable
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I would be banned within the first week at any of those other forums.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

JadeRose mentions the spectre of them possibly shutting down the forums at some point. Sure hope that doesn't happen but in light of recent events it does raise a good question -- if this place disappeared overnight, where would most ppl migrate? I mean the dirty unwashed masses, not Elite Club members.

cameroon wrote:


There's little sisters forum............it's ok...........cbid's Facebook page maybe?
After Jade made that comment, I logged into FB ........took a while, since I only go there once a year.......maybe. Holy carp........he wasn't kidding about cbid getting mercked on FB.

I am slowly starting to worry about cbid. Too many factors pointing towards bad ending.
Maybe we should setup our own little forum somewhere?
Some of the guys at little sister did that.

Just get a list going, let people sign up if they want, find one of our techie young guys to set up a free hosted forum somewhere............might be fun.
Krazeehorse
9 years ago
I post some on cigar afficionado forums but there's way too many pi$$in matches on there about politics. I'm interested in politics but it's not the focal point of my life.
JadeRose
9 years ago

There's little sisters forum............it's ok...........cbid's Facebook page maybe?
After Jade made that comment, I logged into FB ........took a while, since I only go there once a year.......maybe. Holy carp........he wasn't kidding about cbid getting mercked on FB.

I am slowly starting to worry about cbid. Too many factors pointing towards bad ending.
Maybe we should setup our own little forum somewhere?
Some of the guys at little sister did that.

Just get a list going, let people sign up if they want, find one of our techie young guys to set up a free hosted forum somewhere............might be fun.

KingoftheCove wrote:





Yeah.....I wasn't kidding. This seems like it's gone beyond a little computer glitch. This place is tanking fast. It's one thing when they just don't ship but when they charge and THEN don't ship? Yikes.....my heart goes out to the Customer Service ladies.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

JadeRose mentions the spectre of them possibly shutting down the forums at some point.

cameroon wrote:




Good. Never liked any of you anyway.
DrafterX
9 years ago
what if CROS comes back..?? 😞
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I thought drafter had a forum with real boobs and stuff.
TMCTLT
9 years ago

I thought drafter had a forum with real boobs and stuff.

bgz wrote:




If he doesn't I vote he starts one.....Fast!!! 🍺
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

I thought drafter had a forum with real boobs and stuff.

bgz wrote:



Some folks would say there are a bunch of real boobs on this forum.
DrafterX
9 years ago
If I start a forum I'm gonna need some sponsors.... might have to charge an access fee and stuff too.... 😟
gummy jones
9 years ago
you could always have a tiered system
like a normal membership and a metallic inspired one
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
What's the cost of starting a forum and sfuff?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I dunno.... we need MrsSledn.. she used to run one... 😟
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
You can get a forum set up pretty cheap. Just find a host that offers cpanel then install one of like 20 different forum software packages on there then change the colors and slap your logo on it.

We can call it, cigarsnboobs.com
elRopo
9 years ago
I will harass you guys wherever you go!


"Forgive your enemy but....remember the bastid's name"
elRopo
9 years ago
I tried to access their Facebook pages....both ci and cbid. Opens momentarily then crashes, not a good sign.

Finally did get to their page and yeah their getting flamed big time. Just like here.
Users browsing this topic