Daners
9 years ago
I won a bunch of auctions (30) and was never sent an invoice or billed. Nothing was shipped, it's been a week and a half since my weekly ship date. Customer service hasn't responded. Is this normal for a large shipment?
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Wow! 30 bids??? It'll probably be 3-4 months before they have the manpower to fill that order...







Seriously though, at least 3 or 4 months...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
We've probably discussed your prowess in the overbid thread.
DrafterX
9 years ago
30 bids ehh..?? 🤔

Where is your shpo..?? 😕
Daners
9 years ago
Well, gotta save on shipping! Easier to just buy my year supply all in 1 shot, then every other package is $1 to ship. Probably saved a ton on shipping costs. And I won't have to re-stock for a long time (assuming I ever receive my order). Got a couple humidors, and enough to fill them both! A bunch of those are singles...5 packs...lighters, hygrometers. So it's not as impressive as it sounds. 30 boxes and my wife would dump bleach in my coolidor.
cameroon
9 years ago

I won a bunch of auctions (30) and was never sent an invoice or billed. Nothing was shipped, it's been a week and a half since my weekly ship date. Customer service hasn't responded. Is this normal for a large shipment?

Daners wrote:



Welcome! There are only 100 threads on this subject already. Since you apparently don't grasp the basic concepts behind a forum, do you mind if we call you something more appropriate, such as Dimwit?
Daners
9 years ago
Thanks for the useful tip...[-(
I tried searching the forums and did t find much info of use. Cases of shipments that were wrong or missing items. None about orders simply not being filled at all. But thanks for the input.
Yours truly....dimwit
DrafterX
9 years ago
jjanecka
9 years ago
Shut your mouth already! Just leave it to the damn Danes to complain about everything... No one cares!
gummy jones
9 years ago
Lots are having troubles but it seems things are slowly getting back to normal

Give it a little time
Daners
9 years ago
Thank you, that's all I needed. I wasn't complaining. I don't really care. I was just wondering if this was normal or perhaps they were waiting for me to do something.
Cheers!
gummy jones
9 years ago
I forgot to mention: You are a idiot and we hate you and stuff
elRopo
9 years ago
PM TW he'll take care of it for ya..
Daners
9 years ago
Lol I smell a trap!
8trackdisco
9 years ago

30 boxes and my wife would dump bleach in my coolidor.

Daners wrote:



If she does, wait till she is snoring and fill her full of bleach.

In your order the terms of service, they suggest approximately one month per $100 in order.

They are NOT RESPONSIBLE for delivery of correct orders, so don't complain.
Daners
9 years ago
Do you have a link to this information? I looked everywhere and can't find it. (The terms of service). I went through every heading in the help section.
I'm sure I will be in for a wait, which is fine. I'd just like to read their spiel about it.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Do you have a link to this information? I looked everywhere and can't find it. (The terms of service). I went through every heading in the help section.
I'm sure I will be in for a wait, which is fine. I'd just like to read their spiel about it.

Daners wrote:



It was on their Terms and Conditions page, but since the reboot of their systems a month back, I don't see it anymore.

When did your bid window close?
Palama
9 years ago
Thirty bids?!?! Man, that's kinda impressive! [gonzo] I think the most line items i ever won was 12. You're CBid Hall of Fame material. =d>

Until the software "upgrade" fiasco, I never, ever, had an order or processing issue. A couple backorders but nothing too bad. Hopefully yours is just a glitch that will get resolved shortly. Keep the faith dude! 👍
tonygraz
9 years ago
I hit 34 bids won once- $ 23 shipping in 2014. Good old days !
Daners
9 years ago

It was on their Terms and Conditions page, but since the reboot of their systems a month back, I don't see it anymore.

When did your bid window close?

8trackdisco wrote:




Closed on the 11th. Nothing has happened since.
Users browsing this topic