KingoftheCove
9 years ago
That sneaky bassurd THOUGHT he'd simply roll past my house at 9:45pm and quietly blow up my porch, in a drive-by......which apparently is becoming his signature move.
Ah ha! Not so fast.

Tonight, I happen to be sitting on the porch with my neighbor discussing life, when a dark SUV rolls up, kinda stealthy like.
The neighbor and I are wondering, who the heck is this, at this hour.

Yeah, it's Z, dropping off:
-a boss Missouri Meerschaum pipe
-a bag of P. Stokkebye L.T.F
-a bag of Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls
-a bag of GLP Telegraph Hill
-a big scary plug of Motsek Strang
And of course a pack of Bryn Mawr pipe cleaners

All, because a few months ago I mentioned, in passing, that I was thinking about trying out some pipe tobacco, etc.

Thanks very much Jamie! Can't wait to officially become a pipe tobacco noob!
victor809
9 years ago
... thinking you see black SUVs driving slowly by your house late at night? You're starting to sound like Mr jones....
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Tan Tahoe, standard issue SSG com rig.....standard issue "family" for cover, directional mic in the grill, and center consol bug tracker/recorder.
frankj1
9 years ago
King, I made the same mistake of mentioning an interest a few years ago, but I did it here.

Jamie, Whistle and DaveW bombed the crap outta me. I never post in that thread but have smoked a bowl or two a month since then, still have tons left. Often prefer the flavors over cigars but get too lazy and usually grab a stogie when in a smoke mood.

Enjoy!
delta1
9 years ago
Stay smokey, my friends...very thoughtful and generous ZRX!
jjanecka
9 years ago
Did he also burn a cross if your front lawn while spewing fanatical Anti-Catholic Church rhetoric?
Users browsing this topic