mikey1597
9 years ago
Erin Moran dead at 56,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, She was hot.
TMCTLT
9 years ago


RIP young lady
Gene363
9 years ago
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Looks as if she was on the slide for years. Partying to death in a Indiana trailer park?

No guarantees in life.

Rip.
jespear
9 years ago
She was boffin' "The FONZ" behind Chachi's back.🤨
Speyside
9 years ago
May she rest in peace. She had a troubled life.
delta1
9 years ago
dang...RIP Ms Moran...pretty girl...
DrafterX
9 years ago
ok, this falls under the WGAF category but it cracked me up:

Chachi better watch his back.

Scott Baio came under fire earlier this week for comments he made speculating that his former “Happy Days” co-star Erin Moran died due to substance abuse before her cause of death – complications from stage 4 cancer – was revealed. Now, Twitter and Facebook accounts that reportedly belong to Moran’s brother are firing back.

In a statement about Moran’s death, Baio called her his “first real girlfriend” and said he was “sad, in disbelief, sick to my stomach and in complete shock” when he learned of her death.

“A special shout out to Scott Baio,” Tony Moran reportedly wrote on Facebook. “I already went on Twitter about you. I hope it finds you. You and my lil sis had a very very brief fling… Scott, I'd advise you to get on your knees and pray you never run into me.”

The former horror movie actor (Moran had an acting role in 1978’s “Halloween”) reportedly added, “Well guys. Guess what? I was contacted by Scott Baio's wife. His wife! F--king coward! I've never met her. I do know the scumbag piece of s--t Scott Baio tho. He was a piece of s--t back then and still is. He had his wife contact me! Very apologetic and s--t. Doesn't surprise me. It's too late…”

A rep for Tony Moran could not immediately be reached for comment.


Film at 11.... 🤣
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Rut-ROWWWWW

ROOK ROUT RCOTT RAIO

BIG BROTHER USES FACEBOOK AND TWITTER
HITMEN....

BETTER go hide in FONZI's garage appartment
Till this blows over...

Or ....just maybe???
You can claim 8th cousin three times removed by marriage TO THE TRUMP CLAN OF CLOWNS
and get FREE 24-7-365 SECRET SERVICE
COVERAGE...

^^^FREE LOBSTA' every night comes wit' dat'...
And a side of H&K MP-7 machine pistol & 25 loaded magazines
DrafterX
9 years ago
Can I be in da Trump Clan of Clowns..?? 😕
tonygraz
9 years ago
I thought you were a platinum member.
DrafterX
9 years ago
No lobstas and MP-7 for X.... 😞
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

ok, this falls under the WGAF category but it cracked me up:

Chachi better watch his back.

Scott Baio came under fire earlier this week for comments he made speculating that his former “Happy Days” co-star Erin Moran died due to substance abuse before her cause of death – complications from stage 4 cancer – was revealed. Now, Twitter and Facebook accounts that reportedly belong to Moran’s brother are firing back.

In a statement about Moran’s death, Baio called her his “first real girlfriend” and said he was “sad, in disbelief, sick to my stomach and in complete shock” when he learned of her death.

“A special shout out to Scott Baio,” Tony Moran reportedly wrote on Facebook. “I already went on Twitter about you. I hope it finds you. You and my lil sis had a very very brief fling… Scott, I'd advise you to get on your knees and pray you never run into me.”

The former horror movie actor (Moran had an acting role in 1978’s “Halloween”) reportedly added, “Well guys. Guess what? I was contacted by Scott Baio's wife. His wife! F--king coward! I've never met her. I do know the scumbag piece of s--t Scott Baio tho. He was a piece of s--t back then and still is. He had his wife contact me! Very apologetic and s--t. Doesn't surprise me. It's too late…”

A rep for Tony Moran could not immediately be reached for comment.


Film at 11.... 🤣

DrafterX wrote:




I think we gotz here a good ole fashioned trailer park cat fight brewing.....

🍿
frankj1
9 years ago
if ya need me, I'll be hiding in the double wide.
Users browsing this topic