Abrignac
9 years ago
So I had about 50 custom ringtones on my iPhone. Then I sync'd it so I could update the software. Lost all my ringtones and at least 2500 songs.

Anyway, I'm about to start making some new ones. If anyone has a favorite song they would like made into a ringtone let me know. I'll make it and msg it to your iPhone. All you have to do is save it and it should be usable.

If interested send me a msg. If you don't have my cell send me a pm with your cell #. Also, let me know what song or songs you would like made into ringtones.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Someone give this man a job, he's bored AF.
fiddler898
9 years ago
Could you please make John Cage's 4'33" into a ringtone for me, Anthony?

😎
MACS
9 years ago

Someone give this man a job, he's bored AF.

bgz wrote:



Yeaup...
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
Ric....


Nah. Too easy.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Drafter wants my boy lollipop
frankj1
9 years ago

Drafter wants my boy lollipop

teedubbya wrote:


you are insane
teedubbya
9 years ago
Insane in the membrane
frankj1
9 years ago
teedubbya
9 years ago
He disappeared the last time i sat on him but I'm sure he'll pop out sometime
Users browsing this topic