Mandobro
9 years ago
I received Justin's half of a fiver trade.

Fuente Fuente OpusX
Fuente Magnum R
Davidoff Yamasa
Davidoff Nicaragua
Island Jim

I haven't smoked any of these except the OpusX. I could say all kinds of stuff about how my porch was destroyed, but the cigars say it much better than I can.

Thank you, Justin
jjanecka
9 years ago
I hope you enjoy! And once again, thanks for the two generous trades, first the Secret Santa way back during christmas and then also the black label color project variety pack.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Damn, jjan laying the smack down, nice hit.
jespear
9 years ago
Nice job, JJ ! 👍
hnixon12
9 years ago
Justin is a good man!
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Daaaaaaaaaaaaang...
gummy jones
9 years ago
nice hit
well deserved im sure
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
Well done ol chap.
madspackler
9 years ago
Nice hit. Those are some very nice top shelf cigars
delta1
9 years ago
=p~



👍
Users browsing this topic