MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Not sure if an abdicated 500 is authorized. Need RAM approval.

Rambo?
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Funny stuff. Love it!

Hank...IDK even what to say anymore....a lot of us have tried....some even nicely....read more....post less.....consider each post before you click the "Post" button....ask yourself, "Does this bring value to the board?"....I don't care if it's informative...or humorous...or genuinely inquisitive...but please stop feeling the need to post a reply to every single thing that hits this board....you must see that many hear are pretty tired of it...you clearly want to be accepted...but, you are just as clearly pissing off a lot of (respected?) members here....it's like the snot nosed kid pulling at your pants leg all day and night.....it was cute for about two minutes....read more...post less

dstieger wrote:



I HAVE been doing what you said. I don't post just for the sake of posting anymore. I try to watch what I post to make sure it isn't completely worthless.

I don't have any recent posts that are any more worthless than anyone else's posts. If you want to hate people for worthless posts, you should be hating 99% of the people on this site.

If you see a lot of posts in a row from me, it is only me joking/commenting along with everyone else, it just happens that I post in different threads faster than other or there isn't many people on. I have been doing my best to not go overboard and post ridiculous crap. My daily amount of posts is probably about a quarter of what it used to be.

The problem, once people see you as someone that posts worthless junk, they will always see your posts that way. There are plenty of way more worthless/crap posts on here and nobody has problems with them. It isn't like I intended to be annoying or to post things others found to be worthless, I was just trying to have fun. Unfortunately my having fun annoyed people. I can't really do anything but learn from my mistakes. That is exactly what I am trying to do.

If you don't like what I post, ignore me. I am here for the same reason as everyone else: talk cigars, trade cigars, shoot the bull, make friends (failing miserably) and enjoy the things that others post.

I don't know what else to tell people that think I am annoying, or a moron, or that I should kill myself (that was a little overboard).
tamapatom
9 years ago
There is not enough Preparation H to take care of this.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Work is exhausting enough. Logging on here to Hank the Tank posting like a hyperactive child on a triple espresso makes me just want to close the laptop.

There's been other super-chatter, over the top, lonely guy people, who posted incessantly in the past.

Hank has done an amazing job of washing those people from my mind.

DrafterX
9 years ago
No drama allowed in da 500 threads....🐴
8trackdisco
9 years ago

No drama allowed in da 500 threads....🐴

DrafterX wrote:



There's no drama- he'll post again.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I think even if he rubbed a whole case of preparation H on himself, he'd still be a pain in the ass.

MACS wrote:



This right here... pure gold... and I get nuthin'.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

This right here... pure gold... and I get nuthin'.

MACS wrote:



I hold you to both a Higher and Lower standard.
DrafterX
9 years ago
🤔
Hank is making Macs' ass hurt..?? 😕
gummy jones
9 years ago
You guys getting bothered by hank is about as funny to me as hanky getting bothered by your bother

Actually neither are funny
tamapatom
9 years ago

:-k
Hank is making Macs' ass hurt..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:


I heard MACS mumble "I have intrusion in me, I fear"
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
A pain in THE ass, not MY ass.

You ass.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
So much ass talk. Where's TW?
Speyside
9 years ago
So Gummy, are you the founding member of the Hank fan club?
corey sellers
9 years ago
Better yet where's fuzzy
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Grilling chikens and groupers on the deck. Really lovely evening.
gummy jones
9 years ago
Its like charity work for me but I mostly only do it for the tax write off

It was either that or donate $5 for a wishing well or something somewhere but drafter told me wishes are stupid
danmdevries
9 years ago
Grilling a burger and onions.

Took call for a few hours tonight.

Wife outta town so it gets the puppy dogs a few extra hours to be outside and stuff.

Abrignac
9 years ago

Not sure if an abdicated 500 is authorized. Need RAM approval.

Rambo?

MACS wrote:



Not sure either. But, if your ass is hurting now you should really feel the love when you start reeling in rock cod in a couple weekends.
frankj1
9 years ago

Better yet where's fuzzy

corey sellers wrote:


Kansas City, but TW's keeping fuzzy in the dark
Users browsing this topic