DrafterX
9 years ago
NEWARK, N.J. – Federal investigators are reviewing allegations that U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers in New Jersey have been subjected to sexually abusive hazing.

Three customs officers say the abuse has been going on for years at Newark's Liberty International Airport, including a hazing ritual in which officers are duct-taped to what they describe as a "rape table" in a secure room where other officers grind on their genital areas, NBC New York reported.

"Once the lights go out, they grab you up like a gang, and they forcibly throw you on the table and one officer ended up mounting me and pretty much riding me like a horse," said CBP officer Vito Degironimo, who said the staff members who hazed him and others were never punished.

A spokesman for the agency confirmed that the Department of Homeland Security inspector general is investigating.

Film at 11.... 😟
dkeage
9 years ago
We got stopped at a Border Patrol checkpoint last week on our way back from South Padre Island. They didn't mention this.

DrafterX
9 years ago
Sounds like a Jersey thing... 😟
dkeage
9 years ago

Sounds like a Jersey thing... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


Figures. Damn Yankees.
DrafterX
9 years ago
MACS
9 years ago
There's a border patrol checkpoint about 4 miles from my house... which is about 80-90 miles from the border.

At that point, I think somebody done f***ed up.
patrickh44231
9 years ago
Ok guys time to form a team and go rescue busa!
DrafterX
9 years ago
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ram has a bat..[ram27bat]
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
I'm guessing none of the victims are "SHELLBACKS".

I am amazed at how many folks today get upset over a little good humored fun.There used to be a right of passage in almost all professional walks of life in which you were hazed if for no other reason than to earn the respect of your peers.I blame all this crying on politically correct uptight liberal pussies.
dkeage
9 years ago

I'm guessing none of the victims are "SHELLBACKS".

I am amazed at how many folks today get upset over a little good humored fun.There used to be a right of passage in almost all professional walks of life in which you were hazed if for no other reason than to earn the respect of your peers.I blame all this crying on politically correct uptight liberal pussies.

Whistlebritches wrote:





Where did the bad men touch you?
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

Where did the bad men touch you?

dkeage wrote:



I am the bad man biotch.LOL
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
My point is I have been greased,walked around with blue balls for two weeks,had my head shaved and a smiley face painted on the back of my head with indelible ink.All of this in initiation.........that being said I have greased a half dozen myself,blued at least that many set of balls,only shaved one head and painted the smiley face,wire brushed a couple azzes along the way as well.

Best one was an Academy Plebe(smart azz little peckerhead).........during Shellback initiation I put a dog collar and leash on him,my wog.Wearing only tightie whiteys the front filled with about two dozen egg shells crushed in place and the back full of coffee grounds,I paraded him around on all fours beating his azz with a shelayley(bout 2 foot of fire hose) for close to 4 hours.

I understood what was going on,put up a fight knowing all along this was happening.Pretty much the same from all I hazed........cept the Plebe(should've greased the little fuqqer)he complained to the XO.Not sure what the XO told him but he kept his mouth shut the rest of plebe cruise.
frankj1
9 years ago

I'm guessing none of the victims are "SHELLBACKS".

I am amazed at how many folks today get upset over a little good humored fun.There used to be a right of passage in almost all professional walks of life in which you were hazed if for no other reason than to earn the respect of your peers.I blame all this crying on politically correct uptight liberal pussies.

Whistlebritches wrote:


with one notable exception!
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

with one notable exception!

frankj1 wrote:



LMAO.........Luv ya Brother
frankj1
9 years ago

LMAO.........Luv ya Brother

Whistlebritches wrote:


OK, I was getting worried.
Thanks
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Whistlebritches still loves....

"A good High School DRY-HUMP session"
Now and again....j/k

I thought "the DRY-HUMP" was an extinct sex act
Now-a-days...except in Newark NJ...I guess..
Users browsing this topic