TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago


And GO...

Never was a Fanboy but always admired his golfing ability, when he became " sexually addicted " ( yes I'm kinda chuckling ) and started cheating on his wife etc. I lost respect for the guy.


Seems ever since his Pop passed he's been heading DOWNWARD
frankj1
9 years ago
y'know, I hadn't really thought about the loss of his dad...
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Is this new "DUECE" word catching on?

GOTTA LOVE THE READING, PENNSYLVANIA
POLICE DEPARTMENT "CODE WORDS" for:

African Americans "DUECES" ( or two fingers on the forearm)

And for HISPANICS "TRES's" ( or three fingers on the forearm)

Caucasians Are "ONES" ( or one finger on the forearm)

Personally, I THINK IT's B.E.Y.O.N.D. *****ING
HILARIOUS...ESPECIALLY being invented by
THE "PROTECT AND SERVE" brotherhood and used everyday on the READING,PA... POLICE RADIO...

COPS??? Not too smart after all... GOTTA LOVE'm
rfenst
9 years ago
What about three failed back surgeries (and the fourth he just had)? Not suggesting he should get a break becuase of his back, but that must take its toll on a person.
DrafterX
9 years ago
it does.... 😟
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I wonder why a gazillionaire didn't go to
THE LASER SPINE INSTITUTE....
" only a one inch incision and your up and walking pain free in under a couple of hours...."
Yea, RRRRIIIIGGGHHHHHTTTTTT
BUNCH -0-QUACK LIARS...

ANY TIME YOU GET "fused vertebra" your
Active lifestyle IS OVER , USUALLY FOR GOOD.
I HAVE KNOWN 4 fusion back patients and that are all still hurting...
DrafterX
9 years ago
I have 5 levels fused... my life is over... 😞
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I FEEL bad for you ^^

I have one herniated ( lower) and two bulging
@ the whiplash takeoff point - between my shoulders
From 4 auto accidents...none of the accidents were my fault...
I just live with the pain....like the wounded guy
in "PLATOON" when staff sargent Bob Barnes
Says "TAKE THE PAIN"....so I do...

My close friend has 3 or 4 fused with steel rods,
He gained 50 lbs and NO sports for him anymore
Users browsing this topic