tailgater
9 years ago
http://www.courant.com/sports/hc-jacobs-column-yearwood-transgender-0531-20170530-column.html 

Recap:
Strong, athletic student with a man's body competes against high school girls in track and field because this student identifies as a female.
Strong, athletic student with a man's body wins. Again and again. Record times. Beating last year's winner.

Is it time to stop separating the boys and girls athletics?
Or should we stop pretending that we're doing the right thing?

Because if one of my daughters lost to dude in the girls competition then you'd hear it from me.

Apart from the student in question's parents, I don't believe that anybody thinks this is OK. But we're too shell shocked to speak up. Too afraid to appear insensitive or politically incorrect.

When Y chromosomes were allowed to play in the exclusively X chromosome games, the loudest opponents sounded like bigotted homophobes when they said that muscular, mustachioed she-males would rule the roost.
Well, here we are.

DrafterX
9 years ago
knee-cap him... 😟
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
It's TOTAL BULLSHIIT....

MAKE "HIM" join the MAN'S TEAM...

SHE'LL come in L.A.S.T. for sure.
dstieger
9 years ago


Is it time to stop separating the boys and girls athletics?

tailgater wrote:



That isn't my answer, but I won't be surprised if its the eventual outcome. It just might be that the sexual orientation awareness revolution has rendered Title IX obsolete.
TMCTLT
9 years ago

That isn't my answer, but I won't be surprised if its the eventual outcome. It just might be that the sexual orientation awareness revolution has rendered Title IX obsolete.

dstieger wrote:




If this stuff was put out there by mainstream media for the public to digest and ponder....I think you'd be seeing / hearing more push back.

I'm with Tail....if this were going on on a child of mines team, they'd be hard pressed to silence me on the matter.
For me there's ONE very simple question to be answered here:

When did one individuals " feelings " become MORE IMPORTANT than anothers? This chit is simply insane....
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Redunkulous...smh...

This sort of thing makes me sad to see where our world is going...
jespear
9 years ago
Seems simple enough to me . . .
They drop their drawers.
If they have a "willie", then they compete against the boys.
If they DON'T, then they compete against the girls.
None of this, "I identify as a _ _ _ _ _." bullschitt !

jes
Speyside
9 years ago
I think there should be a sport just for transgenders. Tansgender females run around the basketball court just in their jocks. Transgender males wear strap ons. There is only one way to score a point.
DrafterX
9 years ago
freak... 😟
Speyside
9 years ago
There's gonna be a Freaker's Ball yes yes tonight at the Freaker's Hall
Ha ha yeah and you know that you're invited one and all
C'mon babies grease your lips grab your hats swing your hips
And don't forget to bring your whips I'll take you to the Freaker's Ball
Blow your whistle bang your gong roll up somethin' to take along
It feels so good but it must be wrong a freakin' at the Freaker's Ball
All the **** and the ****s they boogyin' together
Leather freaks're dressed in all kinds of leather
The greatest of the sadists and the masochists too
Screamin' please hit me and I'll hit you
The fbi a dancin' with the junkies all the straights a swingin' with the funkies
Cross the floor and up the wall a freakin' at the Freaker's Ball
Y'all a freakin' at the Freaker's Ball
[ horns ]
No hairs and long hairs kissin' each other mother with daughter son with mother
Smear my body up with butter and take me to the Freaker's Ball
Pass that roach and pour the wine I'll kiss yours and you'll kiss mine
I'm a gonna boogie till I go blind a freakin' at the Freaker's Ball
Oh the white freaks black freaks yellow and red ones
Necropheliacs a lookin' for dead ones
Tickers the sickers they're gettin' their kicks
With the womans libbers and the sexist pigs
The plastercasters castin' their plasters the masturbators baitin' their masters
Cross the floor and up the wall a freakin' at the Freaker's Ball
Y'all a freakin' at the Freaker's Ball y'all a freakin' at the Freaker's Ball
tailgater
9 years ago

Seems simple enough to me . . .
They drop their drawers.
If they have a "willie", then they compete against the boys.
If they DON'T, then they compete against the girls.
None of this, "I identify as a _ _ _ _ _." bullschitt !

jes

jespear wrote:



What team would TW play for?


DrafterX
9 years ago
that would depend on how cold it was I guess... 😟
MACS
9 years ago

What team would TW play for?

tailgater wrote:



You know him... He'll sit on the fence, but tell you he's on whichever team he feels like. 😂
thurson
9 years ago

Seems simple enough to me . . .
They drop their drawers.
If they have a "willie", then they compete against the boys.
If they DON'T, then they compete against the girls.
None of this, "I identify as a _ _ _ _ _." bullschitt !

jes

jespear wrote:




I identify as a Bon Vivant international billionaire playboy! Sadly, my bank account disagrees.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
I'd love to see a boy duct tape hammers to his hands before a wrestling match and claim he self identifies as a tool box...
Users browsing this topic