StinkyAndy
9 years ago

Am a bit surprised as of recently the orders I won are just hanging there, not being shipped.

I was hoping things would improve since the last period of lost orders, but it seems the ordering system is still not 100% fixed..
SteveS
9 years ago


Bids won but not processed, orders pending for weeks...
Am a bit surprised as of recently the orders I won are just hanging there, not being shipped. I was hoping things would improve since the last period of lost orders, but it seems the ordering system is still not 100% fixed..

StinkyAndy wrote:



You claim your orders have been "pending for weeks" ... how many? What did customer service tell you when you called them? If we're actually talking multiple weeks, how many times have you spoken with them? With whom did you speak?

Frankly, based on personal experience, I think you story isn't factual ...
MACS
9 years ago
Frankly (sorry Frank), since the software 'update', the fact that CBid never addressed it, never hired help for CS, and all the complaints we've heard, let alone the fact nobody is monitoring the board or approving pic post submissions any longer...

I tend to believe him.
Speyside
bassman45
9 years ago
In all seriousness, my last couple orders have gone right thru...but then again I have the.....
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
the fact nobody is monitoring the board or approving pic post submissions any longer...



Seriously? How's that going? I need to go check that out for myself.
frankj1
9 years ago

Frankly (sorry Frank), since the software 'update', the fact that CBid never addressed it, never hired help for CS, and all the complaints we've heard, let alone the fact nobody is monitoring the board or approving pic post submissions any longer...

I tend to believe him.

MACS wrote:


no harm, no foul buddy.
gummy jones
9 years ago
I thought that stuff was over
I haven't personally got the courage to test it
But I assumed
SteveS
9 years ago

Frankly, based on personal experience, I think you story isn't factual ...

SteveS wrote:


Frankly (sorry Frank), since the software 'update', the fact that CBid never addressed it, never hired help for CS, and all the complaints we've heard, let alone the fact nobody is monitoring the board or approving pic post submissions any longer...
I tend to believe him.

MACS wrote:



With the exception of "all the complaints we've heard" I will stipulate to everything you've said ... yes, during the recovery period, there were many legitimate complaints ... I know I had a great many issues and I suspect most of us (if not all) did also ...

That said, starting in late April or maybe early May, they seemingly had everything in hand ... based on my personal experience, everything was back to normal ... my orders have processed quickly, shipped promptly and have arrived as anticipated ... in that period, we've seen one or two isolated complaints in these forums from first-time posters such as this guy who're making claims that they don't seem to be able to substantiate ...

In the absence of clear substantiation, my personal experience leads me to believe they're doing nothing more than stirring the pot with unfounded baloney aimed at discrediting CI / CBid ...

Until they offer some facts, I will continue to call bullship ...
cameroon
9 years ago

Am a bit surprised as of recently the orders I won are just hanging there, not being shipped.

I was hoping things would improve since the last period of lost orders, but it seems the ordering system is still not 100% fixed..

StinkyAndy wrote:



Welcome! Thank you for your scintillating contribution. I'm sure your unfortunate circumstances will clear up if you follow a few basic rules of civilization, such as defecating only in commodes, and not in your own pants. As a helpful reminder, do you mind if we call you Diapers?
frankj1
9 years ago

Welcome! Thank you for your scintillating contribution. I'm sure your unfortunate circumstances will clear up if you follow a few basic rules of civilization, such as defecating only in commodes, and not in your own pants. As a helpful reminder, do you mind if we call you Diapers?

cameroon wrote:


oh well. i made a bet with myself that you would leave his name alone.
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

In all seriousness, my last couple orders have gone right thru...but then again I have the.....

bassman45 wrote:




go ahead, say it.......I know you want to SAY IT.....

PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP!!!!

=d>
frankj1
9 years ago
see ya, Stinkdyr
bassman45
9 years ago

see ya, Stinkdyr

frankj1 wrote:



Lol
dstieger
9 years ago
I forced a bunch of bids two weeks ago in order to leverage the 30% off and free shipping. I wouldn't be surprised if those are the last bids I ever win in cbid. Few cigars worth bidding on anymore....and NONE worth what they're going for nowadays. I don't know if its because of less lots, or more bidders, or retailers, or dumbazz overbidders, or what....but, I don't see a whole lot of reason to keep overpaying for crappy cigars with high shipping costs and only a memories of great customer service.
gummy jones
9 years ago

I forced a bunch of bids two weeks ago in order to leverage the 30% off and free shipping. I wouldn't be surprised if those are the last bids I ever win in cbid. Few cigars worth bidding on anymore....and NONE worth what they're going for nowadays. I don't know if its because of less lots, or more bidders, or retailers, or dumbazz overbidders, or what....but, I don't see a whole lot of reason to keep overpaying for crappy cigars with high shipping costs and only a memories of great customer service.

dstieger wrote:



3 tat auctions
all singles
[-(
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
probably the beginning of the end for cbid... or the middle of the end... their reputation is shot... I doubt many manufacturers want their name associated with this business... pretty sad that a company this large could be toppled over software ineptitude...
dstieger
9 years ago

probably the beginning of the end for cbid... or the middle of the end... their reputation is shot... I doubt many manufacturers want their name associated with this business... pretty sad that a company this large could be toppled over software ineptitude...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


I don't blame the software....maybe the CIO, CEO, IT flunkies, ops guys who probably pushed for unsupportable timelines AND didn't allow for increased customer service and comms to mitigate absolutely FORESEEABLE problems... whomever accepted implementation plan that didn't include adequate testing...lots of blame to go around that doesn't include a bunch of code
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago

go ahead, say it.......I know you want to SAY IT.....

PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP!!!!

=d>

Stinkdyr wrote:



Woot, Woot!
cameroon
9 years ago

oh well. i made a bet with myself that you would leave his name alone.

frankj1 wrote:



Still guilty I was not able to keep up with demand during the "boom times"
Users browsing this topic