Burner02
9 years ago
I just took a leaflet out of my mailbox, informing me that I can have sex at 68. I'm so happy, because I live at number 72.

So it's not too far to walk home afterwards.  And it's the same side of the street.

I don't even have to cross the road!

🌫
dstieger
9 years ago
The old man that lives at 68 is NOT going to be happy
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
Those old folks are always cross-banging..........why do you think they all agree to move to FL at that age?

[gofishin]
tailgater
9 years ago
68 is all I can do.
Once I hit 69 I've gotta turn around...

tamapatom
9 years ago

68 is all I can do.
Once I hit 69 I've gotta turn around...

tailgater wrote:


That sux.
xibbumbero
9 years ago

The old man that lives at 68 is NOT going to be happy

dstieger wrote:



I was thinking the same thing,LMAO. X 😳
delta1
9 years ago
I heard a gay couple lives there...
DrafterX
9 years ago
Burner02
9 years ago

The old man that lives at 68 is NOT going to be happy

dstieger wrote:




Hah, you have me confused with a west coaster.
itsawaldo
9 years ago

I just took a leaflet out of my mailbox, informing me that I can have sex at 68. I'm so happy, because I live at number 72.

So it's not too far to walk home afterwards.  And it's the same side of the street.

I don't even have to cross the road!

🌫

Burner02 wrote:



I've been lucky but not that lucky. Well I have been but always another area/zip/state away.
Let's hope 68=45, brunette, yellow eyes with green edges, tailored....



Reminds of the old joke, how does a 68 year old women taste?





Depends
Users browsing this topic