MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
So Drafter doesn't hafta ask...
DrafterX
9 years ago
DrafterX
9 years ago
Is it really tho..?? 😕
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
I'm confused
watchurai
9 years ago
Somebody will.

Btw. I intend to top the last one frequently, just to see if Cameroon keeps hitting it with vintage busa- style tourettes posting.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Good idea... 😟
watchurai
9 years ago
I'm just thinking that maybe if I keep the tin foil lure moving in the sun, the magpie will chase it and will not notice the real 500.

Might help keep the pesky squawking away.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Time to find some breakfas...😟
Ram27
9 years ago

So Drafter doesn't hafta ask...

MACS wrote:






=d> 🍺 🍺 =d>






🇨🇮 [ram27bat] 🇨🇮





DrafterX
9 years ago
Ram..!! 🤣
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Time to find some breakfas...😟

DrafterX wrote:



It's not wrong to eat brisket with my eggs, right? My taste buds are very happy... but my heart seems to be grimacing.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Is it really tho..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



Officially, yes. It has the Rambo stamp of approval.
gummy jones
9 years ago
I'm not sold
gummy jones
9 years ago
New thread but same goofballs
gummy jones
9 years ago
I want a partial refund
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I want a partial refund

gummy jones wrote:



No refunds, returns, or exchanges. Caveat Emptor.
SteveS
9 years ago

It's not wrong to eat brisket with my eggs, right? My taste buds are very happy... but my heart seems to be grimacing.

MACS wrote:


Well, unless you've got cholesterol issues, there's nothin' wrong with brisket & eggs ... I'd be lovin' that ..

and, if you DO have cholesterol issues, just skip the eggs and you'll be fine ...
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
Pardon me gentleman, does anyone know where the New 500 thread is located?

SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
I heard it was in TW's basement babysitting CROS.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Users browsing this topic