Gene363
  • Gene363
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
jetblasted

Anyone heard from him?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I heard he was banned... 😟
dstieger
9 years ago

I heard he was banned... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Really? Was he removed along with the statues of Lee and Jefferson Davis?
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
He's a TOUR GUIDE @ the Georgia Guide Stones
During the week with a PHOTO LAB set up in a beater
WHITE WINDOWLESS JOBBER VAN WITH
A METAL DIVIDER TO THE FRONT....

ON THE WEEKEND'S...
he's a partime security guard at the empty FEMA CAMP OUTSIDE ATLANTA watching over the football fields full of black fiberglass FEMA COFFINS STORED THERE.
teedubbya
9 years ago
He found out it was General Sherman's great great grandson on the other side of the glory hole and is now in a coma.
bassman45
9 years ago

He found out it was General Sherman's great great grandson on the other side of the glory hole and is now in a coma.

teedubbya wrote:




LMAO!
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Him and mattieb are at one of those "pray the gay away" seminars.
rfenst
9 years ago

Him and mattieb are at one of those "pray the gay away" seminars.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Did that work for you?
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Get in my van.
MACS
9 years ago

Did that work for you?

rfenst wrote:



Hell no... he still goes camping!!
jetblasted
8 years ago

He's a TOUR GUIDE @ the Georgia Guide Stones
During the week with a PHOTO LAB set up in a beater
WHITE WINDOWLESS JOBBER VAN WITH
A METAL DIVIDER TO THE FRONT....

ON THE WEEKEND'S...
he's a partime security guard at the empty FEMA CAMP OUTSIDE ATLANTA watching over the football fields full of black fiberglass FEMA COFFINS STORED THERE.

Mr. Jones wrote:



I'm still around . . . I bought my Grandparents former house. I couldn't be happier living there, though the 12 acres it came with keeps me really busy. I've kept a small vegetable garden. There's always something going on. I recently bought a small garden tractor to get me out to my woods to haul firewood. That's my new toy.

Oh! Speaking of toys, I bought a Pono 8 String Tenor Guitar in March, and I play it every night. Man, that thing is a blast. So much fun. I had knee surgery in May. That sucked. Just repairing cartiledge/meniscus, but I had a difficult recovery. It had to be drained 8 times. But, I was off 6 months from work, and that was nice . . . So, I just sat on the couch and played my guitar.

Burlesque Superstar Legend Tempest Storm stayed with us at our house one night last month. She's 89 years old. Man, what a crazy story that was. She was here in Atlanta premiering her movie, when she fell and broke a hip. Stayed in Rehab here for a month. It's a long story, but I'm glad I was able to help her get back to Vegas. That woman slept with Elvis, JFK, Sammy Davis Jr, Nat King Cole, Vic Damone, Mickey Rooney, Englebert Humperdink, (ect). She lived next door to Marylin Monroe. Friends with Dean Martin, Jerry Lewis, Frank Sinatra, Joe DiMaggio . . . Born on a share cropper farm in Middle Georgia in 1928.

I swear, when she dropped names. She really dropped names. LoL.

And, I'm still collecting Antiquarian Confederate History Books. I've got over 150 so far. I built a really nice wall bookcase in the former dining room. I've turned it into a library. It looks really great so far. I've got at least 50 more books to go. But finding scarce books has really been fun. Not just history books, but popular novels & poetry books from popular authors from the post-reconstruction period.
DrafterX
8 years ago
Did she blow ya..?? 😕
jetblasted
8 years ago
Dang Drafter. No. LoL. My friend Tiffany Carter, Miss Nude Universe 1974 stayed with us for a few days to accompany Tempest home. She put the moves on me in New Orleans a few years ago, but I’m a happily married man these days.
DrafterX
8 years ago
Congrats..!! I didn't know.. 👍
DrafterX
8 years ago
But that wasn't a denial..:-k
jetblasted
8 years ago
Speaking of the Guidestones. I went & saw them a few years ago coming back from Charlotte. Those things are ÂŁ#₏„!^% creepy. With all the dynamite in Elberton, I’m surprised those things are still standing.
cacman
8 years ago
Jet always posted some great photos.
👍 👍

Good to hear from you.
jetblasted
8 years ago
Thank you Sir. I quit shooting Burlesque in January 2014. My last Hall of Fame was 2012. I got voted # 4 burlesque photographer by the worldwide publication, 21st Century Burlesque. Sort of an industry insider magazine, but that was cool.

I’m glad I’m not doing that anymore. It was fun. The shows & events in Vegas were phenomenal, but the SJW aspect was starting to show its ugly head when I started getting serious with the wife, and I really needed the comfort of a good wife, and the online drama in burlesque was getting to me.

Tempest Storm last year was interviewed by one of the Vegas newspapers, and she expressed her backing of Trump, and all Hell broke loose within burlesque. It soured her to no end, and I’ve got no use for that in my life. It’s too draining. I deleted my FB, and just stopped browsing here around the same time. I can’t stand all the online arguing these days.

I still have my camera, but haven’t used it in years. I thought about selling it several times, but I’d never be able to replace the lenses for anywhere near what I paid for them.

I’ve been married for a few years. She’s the best thing that ever happened to me. We’re so very fortunate to be the owners of this house & land. I’m back in Douglasville. The land has been in the family since the early 20’s. I posted a link of some of my wife's music on the “Whose your favorite female singer” Thread. She fronted a rock band non-stop from age 10-45. Her original guitar player from “The Baby Blues” plays for the Little River Band. She toured with Gregg Allman in the late 80’s, performed & recorded with Leon Wilkinson from Skynyrd, members of Atlanta Rhythm Section, Kansas & so many people. She did the Carolina, Georgia & NE Florida beach club circuit for years, then just played locally around Atlanta. Seems everyone knows her wherever we go. Ha. I don’t drink anymore. Gladly clean & sober.

I shot an armadillo the other night, here. Those things are gross. I still go deer hunting up in North Georgia, but my hunting buddy just bought a nice Ranger Bass Boat. I think we’re going to go Striped Bass Fishing in Lake Nottely instead.
frankj1
8 years ago
replied to your PM, D.
Good to see ya, buddy.
Gene363
  • Gene363
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago
Great to 'see' you again and congratulations on the marriage.
Users browsing this topic