DrafterX
9 years ago
Taco lovers rejoice! Taco Bell’s “Steal a Game, Steal a Taco” promotion for the 2017 NBA Finals is finally about to pay off.

Ahead of the NBA Finals, the taco chain offered a free Doritos Loco Taco to everyone in America if a team playing "stole" a road win during the series.

And the Golden State Warriors did just that at Wednesday night’s game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Taco lovers across the country can pick up a free Doritos Loco Taco at all Taco Bell locations on Tuesday, June 13, from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.



Film at 11... 😟
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
CAN I GET A free TACO "RAINCHECK" and parlee it into a FREE CHIK-a-FILL sammich?
DrafterX
9 years ago
no way man...[-(
SteveS
9 years ago

CAN I GET A free TACO "RAINCHECK" and parlee it into a FREE CHIK-a-FILL sammich?

Mr. Jones wrote:



would if I could ...
SteveS
9 years ago
well, I couldn't do the "parlee" that Mr. Jones suggested ... so, I settled for "stealing" the taco ... turned out OK
Users browsing this topic