deadeyedick
9 years ago
Sittin' in a tiny table in a ritzy restaurant
Frank was starin' at his Rose cup
He was tryin' to keep his courage up
By applyin' booze

And talk was small when they talked at all
They both knew what they wanted
There was no need to talk about it
They were old enough to scope it out
And keep it loose

Ron said, "You don't look like my type
But I guess you'll do"
Third rate bromance
Low rent rendezvous
And Ron said, "I'll even tell you that I love you
If you want me to"
Third rate bromance
Low rent rendezvous

When they left the bar
They got in Ron's car
And they drove away
He drove to the family inn
Frank didn't even have to pretend
He didn't know what for

And Ron went to the desk
And made his request
While Frank waited outside
Then he came back with the key
Frank said, "Give it to me
And I'll unlock the door"

Frank kept saying
"I've never really done this kind of thing before, have you"
Third rate bromance
Low rent rendezvous
And Ron said, "Yes I have
But only with Jamie a time or two”
Third rate bromance
Low rent rendezvous
Third rate bromance
Low rent rendezvous
Third rate bromance
Low rent rendezvous

(my apologies to The Amazing Rhythm Aces)
DrafterX
9 years ago
dstieger
9 years ago
No apologies, necessary.....AFAIK, the Aces never apologized to us
JadeRose
9 years ago
Awww...don't be talking sh*t about the Aces. Just saw them about 3 weeks ago and got to meet Russell Smith
jackconrad
9 years ago
🌫 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
frankj1
9 years ago
it was amazing!
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
LMMFAO..........Good one DeadDick
gummy jones
9 years ago

he was amazing!

frankj1 wrote:



fify
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
lol nice fix
deadeyedick
9 years ago

LMMFAO..........Good one DeadDick

Whistlebritches wrote:



It ain't dead yet! 😁
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

It ain't dead yet! 😁

deadeyedick wrote:



Well according to Mabel at the senior citizens center.............Lets just say she was less than satisfied.
deadeyedick
9 years ago

Well according to Mabel at the senior citizens center.............Lets just say she was less than satisfied.

Whistlebritches wrote:



I was in the pool!😢
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

I was in the pool!😢

deadeyedick wrote:



Normal shrinkage........LMAO
deadeyedick
9 years ago
That biotch gots Alzheimer's she just doesn't remember how good it was.
frankj1
9 years ago
I heard it wasn't amazing

sad
DrafterX
9 years ago
so, Mable puts out..?? 🤔
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

I hit it too, it wasn't amazing

sad... blue balls

frankj1 wrote:




FIFY
Users browsing this topic