Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
If you had to list your top 10 CC's that are still available on the market that cost under $16 per cigar, what would the be? Doing some research.

Thanks!
gummy jones
9 years ago
Is this a serious question?

Isn't that all of them [for the most part]
NWStogie
9 years ago
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
Dumbazz Question of the Year Award goes to none other than................................
hnixon12
9 years ago
I need to vouch for Hank! involved in a split with him, and he came through perfectly...so no matter, he is a good man!
9 years ago

Why $16?

NWStogie wrote:


Because that's all he'll be left with after the divorce.
Peckerhead
9 years ago

Because that's all he'll be left with after the divorce.

Mrs_Hank_the_tank wrote:



Quote of the year!

🤣
Peckerhead
9 years ago
PS..is that an alt?!

..either way, I'm in stitches. Too funny!
hnixon12
9 years ago

Because that's all he'll be left with after the divorce.

Mrs_Hank_the_tank wrote:



did you know about the Belicos Fino split? whoop!
euodias
9 years ago
1) H Upmann Connie A
jjanecka
9 years ago
Suck me off Hank
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Serious question. Just looking for opinions on what everyone likes. I was just being funny with the 16. Just because I wouldn't pay more than $15 for a single CC. I really don't know much about CCs and am trying to find out what is good to check out.

Sorry that it didn't seem like a serious question.
frankj1
9 years ago
any questions for our panel regarding the cigars you have been researching?
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

Serious question. Just looking for opinions on what everyone likes. I was just being funny with the 16. Just because I wouldn't pay more than $15 for a single CC. I really don't know much about CCs and am trying to find out what is good to check out.

Sorry that it didn't seem like a serious question.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




U schmokem Cohiba.

🍺
fishinguitarman
9 years ago

Because that's all he'll be left with after the divorce.

Mrs_Hank_the_tank wrote:





OMG
gummy jones
9 years ago

Because that's all he'll be left with after the divorce.

Mrs_Hank_the_tank wrote:



he'll always have his [memories of] grandmas thong
and thats all that really matters
fishinguitarman
9 years ago

he'll always have his [memories of] grandmas thong
and thats all that really matters

gummy jones wrote:





Signed "The Thonginator"


But thanks I need to order some more CC's I guess
Users browsing this topic