Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Since neither of the others are the actual 500, figured I would start the ACTUAL 500.

Enjoy!
victor809
9 years ago
Wow...
Hank has gone full MACS with the 500 shenanigans!
Speyside
9 years ago
Hank, this is actually funny on your part!
DrafterX
9 years ago
tamapatom
9 years ago
What would Ram say?
jjanecka
9 years ago
Is a giant retarded mutant going to accidently kill a woman in this thread?
victor809
9 years ago
.... z is gonna get laid?
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I need a new job....just saying.

Looks like TAMPONtom is going crazy again...someone needs to take his phone away from him.
tamapatom
9 years ago
It's all your fault Hank....................don't forget that.
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
That'll getcha an atta boy!!
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

It's all your fault Hank....................don't forget that.

tamapatom wrote:



Suck it up and take responsibility for your own actions. I didn't have anything to do with your psychotic posting.

[-(
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
[hug] [hug] [hug] [hug] [hug] [hug] [chef] [chef] [chef] [chef] [chef] [chef] [chef] [chef] [chef] [chef] [chef] [chef] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [crapful] [hug] [hug] [hug] [hug] [hug] [hug]
tamapatom
9 years ago

Suck it up and take responsibility for your own actions. I didn't have anything to do with your psychotic posting.

[-(

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


That's the problem.......you are supposed to be posting on your own special thread until it hits 25,000....not trolling it. Everyone else is doing your work for you. Slacker.
jjanecka
9 years ago
I forgot that the 25000 thread was even for Hank to only post in. Lol
SteveS
9 years ago

I forgot that the 25000 thread was even for Hank to only post in. Lol

jjanecka wrote:



so did Hank
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I don't know what thread you guys are talking about....
Users browsing this topic