plinytheelder
9 years ago
Getting carpet put in your house has to be the biggest pita there is.
Its like moving without the satisfaction of a new home...
DrafterX
9 years ago
except for a few throw rugs there's no carpet in my house... all ceramic or vinyl.. 😟
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Getting carpet put in your house has to be the biggest pita there is.
Its like moving without the satisfaction of a new home...

plinytheelder wrote:




It's an even bigger PITA when your replacing carpet with hardwood.....and YOUR actually doing it all. 🙂
Gene363
9 years ago

Getting carpet put in your house has to be the biggest pita there is.
Its like moving without the satisfaction of a new home...

plinytheelder wrote:



Replacing carpet after flooding is worse.

No matter how clean you keep your house, there is always a mess waiting under the carpet.
MACS
9 years ago
I'm replacing some, too. I say some... because only my stairs and upstairs rooms are carpeted. I'm leaving the carpet in the rooms because it still looks good. The stairs, on the other hand... have rips and tears where my cat has been sharpening her claws.

Replacing the stairs with wood, or pergo, and the bathrooms and laundry room with tile.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I got tile. I think there's a piece of carpet in one of my closets though.
Users browsing this topic