teedubbya
9 years ago
Found the dry hopped lager on close out at my local. They still have the gose. Didn't realize they distributed here until they decided not to anymore.

crap.
victor809
9 years ago
Dont we know someone who works for sudwerks... 🙂
MACS
9 years ago
Tee Gerbs has sent me a variety of their beers. Their marzen and pilsner are frickin' GOOD.

And coincidentally... I am wearing my Sudwerk t-shirt!
teedubbya
9 years ago
never heard of him
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
Thanks.

Look for the "Bike Party Pilsner" it's a 4.5% summer seasonal pils. Off the hook good.

Still distributing in MO, there was a weird hiccup there though.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I didn't realize you knew anything about beer? when did this happen?
gummy jones
9 years ago

Found the dry hopped lager on close out at my local. They still have the gose. Didn't realize they distributed here until they decided not to anymore.

crap.

teedubbya wrote:



had a gose last night
hadnt had one in a long time
hits the taste buds hard but by the end is very refreshing
deadeyedick
9 years ago
Still remember a Sudwerk Dopplebock TG sent me years ago. Wonderful stuff.🍺
Buckwheat
9 years ago
I had their Cascaderade India Pale Lager that was pretty good. I forget who sent it to me but I thank whoever did. 🍺
MACS
9 years ago
Note to self.... check BevMo today for the new pils.
MACS
9 years ago
They don't have the new Pils, but I did order a 6 of the marzen and a 6 of the original pils... it's in the ice box and will be cold when I pick it up on my way home. 😁
Users browsing this topic