deadeyedick
9 years ago
The wifey's parents got hitched. Being 88 and 96 they both have medical issues these days but the marriage is strong as ever.

Pretty cool! 👍 👍 👍
DrafterX
9 years ago
Damn... that's a long time... Congrats..!! 🤣
MACS
9 years ago
WOW! Congrats is an understatement.

God bless 'em!
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
bassman45
9 years ago
That's Awesome! Congrats to them!
JadeRose
9 years ago
Wow.......God bless em.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Excellent news! You should buy them a plaque in commemoration.
drnos
9 years ago
I thought you were going to say "I was born"
teedubbya
9 years ago

I thought you were going to say "I was born"

drnos wrote:




nah hes to old to lie about being younger than he is
qmech
9 years ago
Impressive.
Q
TMCTLT
9 years ago

That's terrific!!!! =d>
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
Pass on my congrats.......quite an accomplishment
Palama
9 years ago
Dang! Totally awesome!! Congratulations are definitely in order. =d> =d> =d>
frankj1
9 years ago
I can only hope to do it.
You and your wife should be proud.
jespear
9 years ago
To find your true Soul Mate is a blessing in itself, but to be able to spend 70 years with them is phenomenal.

God Bless them !

Speyside
9 years ago
tamapatom
9 years ago
18 and 26.......which one was robbing the cradle?
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Awesome stuff.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
That's pretty amazing!
Users browsing this topic