teedubbya
9 years ago
gummy jones
9 years ago
What's da spectrum
jespear
9 years ago

What's da spectrum

gummy jones wrote:



That's where the Flyers and Sixers used to play.
gummy jones
9 years ago
I think I got into a fight there once
Is that the one that had a jail?
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

I think I got into a fight there once
Is that the one that had a jail?

gummy jones wrote:




Naw...that's the old Vet.
MACS
9 years ago
You are correct, tee... which is why I will be switching back to Frontier/Verizon FIOS (again) tomorrow. But they suck balls, too.

Seems like every 18-24 months they get a wild hair up their asses and say the package I had is no longer available, so my bill just went up $25. Um... eff that. Been in this house 17 years, and have switched back and forth every so often. It's odd... because you'd think they'd understand I will leave and find a better price. So, either you get what I was paying you-- or you get nothing.

Both of them choose to let me switch out, and then incessantly try to get me to come back after I leave. 🤦
teedubbya
9 years ago
I pay around $200 a month and can't rely on the service. Today everything is out. They offered to credit the down time. I asked for the customer retention department. They don't have one. When I said I was going to have find a more reliable provider she agreed lol.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Went to speRectum about five months ago. Loved the ATT Uverse product. They made it cost prohibitive, and tried leveraging all of those customers tobsome dish service.

-all out crashes at least once every weekend
-can't rely on being able to watch something saved on the dvr. Forever a loading message.
-limited to two channels
- their contractors came out and fouled up the install.

They were less chitty when the were Time Warner.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
"What's the SCROTUM KENNETH?"
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
Cut the cord and went to Directv Now..........not bad for $35 a month.Now I'm giving PlayStation Vue a test drive,same price but more user friendly and has a cloud DVR.I like it......all the channels I want without the other 200 I'll never watch.
Buckwheat
9 years ago
FUG them all. And now they want to do away with Net Neutrality and charge certain services more which will of course trickle down to the end users. I've been trying to cut the Cable TV cord and go with Playstation Vue on a Nvidia Shield. Mixed results so far but I've not had much time to really get it all wired tight.

Once again; FUG them ALL! [ram27bat]
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
You guys gotta learn to use the internet...
MACS
9 years ago

You guys gotta learn to use the internet...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Yeah... but you still have to PAY for the mother effin' internet provider. Bastages.
dstieger
9 years ago
I pay WAY too much for FIOS...BUT...it is the most reliable and best customer serviced Cable/ISP that I have ever had.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Yeah... but you still have to PAY for the mother effin' internet provider. Bastages.

MACS wrote:


I think i pay $35 a month, maybe $45...

Having cable is like having a microwave... completely unnecessary, and in the long run costs you far more than you expected...
teedubbya
9 years ago
Microwaves cost more than expected?
delta1
9 years ago
yep...you gotta get all those special dishes and stuff or you'll burn down da house...
MACS
9 years ago

I pay WAY too much for FIOS...BUT...it is the most reliable and best customer serviced Cable/ISP that I have ever had.

dstieger wrote:



Switching back to FIOS today. No contract, though... triple play at $100 for first 6 months (including HBO) and $142 after that (including HBO still). Supposedly they include the Filipino channel with the extreme HDTV package. Whole house DVR and modem in the price, too. If the effers lied to me...cuz they do that to get you in... buh-bye.

Had Spectrum triple play with the Filipino channel for the wife and was paying $150. No DVR, no HBO... I was cool with that until they bumped it to $172 for no reason.
dstieger
9 years ago
I pay $147...three HD boxes, but no DVR; the big movie channels some 30+ ? HBO, SHO, ENC, Starz, Skinimax, etc...along with the 75Mbs Internet..which is quite the joke...rarely a problem, but never 75

Probably going to spring for a DVR soon...and I want WFN...pizzes me off greatly though, that the only way to get it is to get a $10/mo sports pkg
Users browsing this topic