Speyside
9 years ago
Starting Monday I will be selling wine. I did this about 15 years ago and loved it. I am looking forward to the change.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Any particular winery?
Speyside
9 years ago
No, retail for Binnys, a large chain in the Chicagoland area.
deadeyedick
9 years ago
Congrats! A knowledgable salesman such as yourself is a great asset to the company.

SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Very cool, Spey! It's a rare thing to do something you love and get paid for it.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I think weekly recommendations are in order.. 👍
frankj1
9 years ago
sounds like a yuuuge win for Binnys!
Happy for ya, buddy.

However, I will not accept your resignation from the Vice Presidency. You'll have to help govern part time.
shaun341
9 years ago
Congrats Speyside, like most have said sounds like Binnys are the winners here as well.

I like reds and lean towards merlots so yeah recommendations always welcomed.
Ewok126
9 years ago

Starting Monday I will be selling wine. I did this about 15 years ago and loved it. I am looking forward to the change.

Speyside wrote:



Hey Hey congrats Spey, I think a celebration is in order, Free wine to all members courtesy of Speyside to commemorate his new found career!!!! I will talk to the wife about you renting a FedEx plane you are going to need it to ship all the wine you are about to supply=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> Bwahahahahahahaha.... Seriously though huge congrats


PS: I prefer anything that is super Dry lol.......
bs_kwaj
9 years ago
🤔

I was thinking... Scotch... for some reason.

🍺
Speyside
9 years ago
^LMAO, I will be selling hard liquer, beer, and cigars also. I suspect I will become their go to Scotch salesman.
Ewok126
9 years ago

^LMAO, I will be selling hard liquer, beer, and cigars also. I suspect I will become their go to Scotch salesman.

Speyside wrote:




Oh well dang, In that case I will see if the wife can get you a 2 for one on renting the Fed Ex plane lol. 🍺
Speyside
9 years ago
Better make it 3, I'll be selling a lot of cigars too. Drafter, Shaun, great idea. Once I a up and running I will start a weekly wine suggestions thread.
Ewok126
9 years ago
3 it is then but one those will have to make a pit stop at my place with a small shipment lol.
frankj1
9 years ago
drones may be cheaper
RMAN4443
9 years ago

drones may be cheaper

frankj1 wrote:


I was out in a bar last night with a bunch of drones..........conversation sucked, but I won 30$ playing pool and lost count of the free drinks I won..........moral of story-drones can't play pool very well and are lousy conversationalists.....but they did make my night out very cheap 😰
Ewok126
9 years ago

drones may be cheaper

frankj1 wrote:


LOL true true, but.... A drone cant carry the amount hes going to need lol.... :-" :-"
Gene363
itsawaldo
9 years ago
ZRX1200
9 years ago
They have an eye for talent.

Congrats!
Users browsing this topic