Speyside
9 years ago
I feel my aches today.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Is this the new 500..?? 😕
Speyside
9 years ago
Not till Ram approves it.
Ram27
9 years ago
Ok well done, spey, let's roll. [ram27bat]
danmdevries
9 years ago
DrafterX
9 years ago
If a kitty-cat's whisker accidentally falls off will it grow back..?? 😕
gummy jones
9 years ago

If a kitty-cat's whisker accidentally falls off will it grow back..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



only if you put tape on the bottoms of their feet
DrafterX
9 years ago
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Back in the states and back to work. Hope everyone had a great week last week and have a good week ahead. My fishing trip to Canada was great. Fishing wasn't as good as last year but still fun...plus lots of laughs, beer, cigars and good food.
jjanecka
9 years ago
How did the operation go? That's whatever everyone was most interested in hearing about.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

If a kitty-cat's whisker accidentally falls off will it grow back..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:


You gotta put a little smear of P-nut butter on the tip of the cat's nose........to promote re-growth dontcha know 😰
delta1
9 years ago
Whiskers do grow back...have you ever seen a clean shaven whiskerless cat...
MrsSledn
9 years ago
Hummmm...

This doesn't look like any 500 thread I've ever seen! 😳 :-"

Hi RAM!

Drafter....:-"
DrafterX
9 years ago
😱


Good Morning MrsSledn..!! 🤣
MACS
9 years ago
Good afternoon Mrs. Sledn!!
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Mrs. Sledn?

Shocking as seeing a return of Rick Maven.
victor809
9 years ago
Mrs sledn died too?
MrsSledn
9 years ago
I died? Say what? Someone better inform Smoke and the kids there is an impostor in our home.

And that I can type from the great beyond! 😇 LOL

How's things gents?!

Hi Drafter!

8Track... I think of you every time I drive through Green Bay. That bridge seems higher and higher each time.

Hi Victor!
Ram27
9 years ago

Hummmm...

This doesn't look like any 500 thread I've ever seen! 😳 :-"

Hi RAM!

Drafter....:-"

MrsSledn wrote:





Hey stranger, hope all is well. 🇨🇮
MACS
9 years ago
Whoa... WTF? Was I ignored on purpose?
Users browsing this topic