tailgater
9 years ago
The only team capable of beating the Patriots this season will be the Patriots themselves.
I'm not predicting 19-0 because reality and chaos play a factor, as well as injuries and mistakes.
But this team has improved at every position and have even more depth.

Winning won't necessarily be exciting, so much as just being expected.

I long for the Bledsoe days and the climb to the top.
Lot of heartbreak, sure. But winning when you KNOW you will win just doesn't tickle my football fetish as much as winning against some odds.

Sure, I'll watch. And go to games. And might even take in an away game or two.
This is history in the making, after all.

But it just won't be the same now that they are who we thought they are.

Oh.
And the Jets Suck.


DrafterX
9 years ago
Sounds like what Trumps said... 😟
tailgater
9 years ago
I already mentioned chaos.
DrafterX
9 years ago
gummy jones
9 years ago
we shall see
i suppose thats why they play the games
shaun341
9 years ago
Patriots have 7 bye weeks this year now that Tannehill is probably out for season. While not their fault it hardly seems fair to have a division like theirs to soften the schedule. I think Raiders have a good shot at beating them and believe it or not the Texans are going to be real solid this year if they get Watson keeps up the camp he is having and wins the starting spot.

Other then them, yeah Pats are good and should make another deep run but Super Bowl is no guarantee.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Patriots have 7 bye weeks this year now that Tannehill is probably out for season. While not their fault it hardly seems fair to have a division like theirs to soften the schedule. I think Raiders have a good shot at beating them and believe it or not the Texans are going to be real solid this year if they get Watson keeps up the camp he is having and wins the starting spot.

Other then them, yeah Pats are good and should make another deep run but Super Bowl is no guarantee.

shaun341 wrote:


Nothings guaranteed, but GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!=d>

Joe.you going to the opener? I just heard Barstool Sports is having 30,000 towels made up with the Goodell/clown nose picture to hand out in the parking lot before the game so Pats fans can give Goodell a hearty "Welcome"=d>
delta1
9 years ago
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

Nothings guaranteed, but GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!=d>

Joe.you going to the opener? I just heard Barstool Sports is having 30,000 towels made up with the Goodell/clown nose picture to hand out in the parking lot before the game so Pats fans can give Goodell a hearty "Welcome"=d>

RMAN4443 wrote:



I'd give my left nut to make this game.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I'd give my left nut to make this game.

Whistlebritches wrote:


Yeah,it should be good.......I love the Opener when they hang the new SB Banner,and having Goodell there should make for some enthusiastic outbursts [jester]
tailgater
9 years ago
Rick,
I was gonna go.
But I'm working on a deal where I trade my ticket for whistlebritches left nut.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Rick,
I was gonna go.
But I'm working on a deal where I trade my ticket for whistlebritches left nut.

tailgater wrote:


Ok, but once you get it what will you do with it?? Kick Ball????
shaun341
9 years ago

Ok, but once you get it what will you do with it?? Kick Ball????

RMAN4443 wrote:



I believe he will sell it to Lance Armstrong for a handsome fee. From which Lance will have it surgically implanted only to have the same doctor claim it to be cancerous. Leading to the left one being taken from him again but a lifetime prescription for all the steroids he wants. Eventually making a comeback and winning not 7 but 8 Tour De Frances in a row. Moral of the story TG better get paid for that nut because Lance sure will!
DrafterX
9 years ago
Thin slice, light batter and fry... 😟
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Thin slice, light batter and fry... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




Is this still considered a" mountain oyster " or....?
Users browsing this topic