jicle
  • jicle
  • Rookie Topic Starter
9 years ago
Like maybe getting a 5 pack when you ordered a single? Or getting a box of 50 instead of 20? Ever happen to anyone? :-"
cameroon
9 years ago

Like maybe getting a 5 pack when you ordered a single? Or getting a box of 50 instead of 20? Ever happen to anyone? :-"

jicle wrote:



Welcome! I take it after all this time, you appeared just to brag about some supposed luck (kind of on par with your imaginary girlfriend). In light of that, do you mind if we call you Jizzcicle?
jjanecka
9 years ago
Jizzcicle, it's a nice thought but nothing more than a wet dream.
DrafterX
9 years ago
you have wet dreams about Jizzcicle..?? 😕
mikey1597
9 years ago
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
I got a rock.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Like maybe getting a 5 pack when you ordered a single? Or getting a box of 50 instead of 20? Ever happen to anyone? :-"

jicle wrote:


I know a guy that got Herpes,but never ordered it 😰
Ewok126
9 years ago
Yep I got some extra bubble wrap 🤦
tamapatom
9 years ago
I got a wine discount coupon.
chazzeric
9 years ago
Ordered some Ramon bus so received loca privacy instead.
chazzeric
9 years ago
Liga privada



Palama
9 years ago
Only got "lucky" once. I won a single AFH BTL but received 5 of them.
Ewok126
9 years ago

I got a wine discount coupon.

tamapatom wrote:



lmaooo I got 10 of those you want them?
bs_kwaj
9 years ago

I think they added some stuff to my last order... and then didn't actually send it to me.

I keep forgetting to send them an email...

🍺
deadeyedick
9 years ago
Not from this place but I got a box of Boli RC once when I ordered PSD#4 many years ago. Sent an email requesting return info and they sent the correct box and said just keep the others.

Best CS I ever had. Unfortunately, and probably because of that kind of management they went belly up about a year later but they had a killer going out of biz sale.
RobertHively
9 years ago

Once from Cbid. I told them about it and they tried to sell me the smokes at a discount but I didnt want them. They sent me a shipping label to return em and told me to keep a 5 pack for my trouble.
gummy jones
9 years ago
I got a ton of stuff during the meltdown that was intended for noobs.
rfenst
9 years ago
Box of Mote4
jicle
  • jicle
  • Rookie Topic Starter
9 years ago

Welcome! I take it after all this time, you appeared just to brag about some supposed luck (kind of on par with your imaginary girlfriend). In light of that, do you mind if we call you Jizzcicle?

cameroon wrote:



Dont "welcome" me you little weirdo it only makes you look like a jizzsicle even more
Anyways, I would post what I got, but I would probably be snitched on faster then cameroon blowing a wad inside of a fleshlite..so I guess I wont. But Id be jealous If I were you. I **** SCORED BIG TIME BRAH. SO SICK.

Box of Mote4

rfenst wrote:


Gotta love Mote4s lmao
spectresquad
9 years ago

I got a wine discount coupon.

tamapatom wrote:




I got thirteen of those if anyone can use a few.
Users browsing this topic