RobertHively
9 years ago

REI is having a 70% off sale on selected items, just click on the "Garage Tab". I just purchased an Under Armor 2.0 Top, 2.0 bottom, 3.0 top and 3.0 bottom for 65 shipped. I also had a 10 dollar gift card so It would have been $75.

This is a great sale for hunters, fisherman, backpackers or any other outdoor activity one might do during the fall and winter months, or for those that work outside.

There are some large and extra large sizes available and plenty of XXL if your're tall and/or fat.

I paid $65 shipped for what would have cost me $266 had there not been a sale.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Do they have real men sizes like 3xl-6xl?
RobertHively
9 years ago

Do they have real men sizes like 3xl-6xl?

jjanecka wrote:



Not sure if you're just messing with me but the biggest I saw was 2X
MACS
9 years ago
Shawn... be nice. Return to the forum without posting.

Attaboy.
teedubbya
9 years ago
You posted though
RobertHively
9 years ago

I dont care if you guys want to troll this thread. Just thought you fu*cktards might want some of dem good long johns. And if you need 6x you could prolly get by with using your blubber to keep you insulated when temps are below freezing. That is if you could tear yourselves away from this forum long enough to go outside and do something.
mikey1597
9 years ago
THANKS for the hook-up!! I got a 4X cocksock for 22.95, they usually run me 14.95



WHAT A DEAL!!!!!
RobertHively
9 years ago

THANKS for the hook-up!! I got a 4X cocksock for 22.95, they usually run me 14.95



WHAT A DEAL!!!!!

mikey1597 wrote:




I see why you need a 4X Mike, they usually run 10 sizes too big. 🇨🇮
Ewok126
9 years ago
I appreciate it Rob, My son loves the stuff and he is still young enough to where he can use stuff like that. I will pass along the info. Also with him working the tarmac at FedEx I am sure he would love the deal when winter hits.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Your son wears c0cksocks at work?
mikey1597
9 years ago

I see why you need a 4X Mike, they usually run 10 sizes too big. 🇨🇮

RobertHively wrote:



You been lookin!!!









Just bustin your chops........... It's Sunday, no football, 105 degrees outside, all that's on tv is sharknado,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm bored
Ewok126
9 years ago

Your son wears c0cksocks at work?

teedubbya wrote:




Bwahahahaha Well..... There is no telling with that boy 😣 ... He does love under armor gear and such
RMAN4443
9 years ago

THANKS for the hook-up!! I got a 4X cocksock for 22.95, they usually run me 14.95



WHAT A DEAL!!!!!

mikey1597 wrote:


4x cocksock.......WOW!!!!!! Can't beat that[frypan] 🤐
frankj1
9 years ago
jespear
9 years ago
Thank you, RobertHively.
Great sale.
Thanks for the heads-up !

jes
jjanecka
9 years ago
It wasn't a joke, sometimes I fit perfectly in 3x sometimes they screw up the cut and I have to buy 6x so I had to ask. It's a bïtch to find clothes short of sewing a picnic tablecloth together.
namadio
9 years ago
Anyone ever see Kuhl for sale cheaps?
Buckwheat
9 years ago
"By Grabthar's hammer... what a savings." [sarcasm]
RobertHively
9 years ago

"By Grabthar's hammer... what a savings." [sarcasm]

Buckwheat wrote:



F'n A Wheat, hell of a sale. I'll keep you in mind if I see Geritol 80% off. Now "Bring me the detonators."
MACS
9 years ago
^^Pretty sensitive about his undies. Must be frilly ones.

BTW - my initial comment was aimed at jjanecka's question about 3x-6x sizes, not at your original post. I was refraining from calling him a fatty.

But now that we know you get all butthurt when people joke with you... I figured I'd point out your sensitivity about your undies. Did you get them in red? Are they lacy, sheer long johns? Raaarrrr.
Users browsing this topic