Whistlebritches
9 years ago
They just opened a new liquor store in my area,Spec's.Went in today to check out there inventory......I've been in many just in other parts of Texas.Anyway I asked about beer styles in inventory,kolsch style in particular.The chain stopped carrying Gaffel in favor of Reissdorf Kölsch.$10 a four pak of pint cans..........after sucking down a couple.....well damn this stuff is good.If you like the kolsch style this is absolutely the best I have had.......I'll be picking up more of this as summer slips away.
frankj1
9 years ago
8...change your address fast
jjanecka
9 years ago
I love specs, picked up some Texas Cigar Bros cigars this past weekend. Not too bad for a little local smoke.
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

8...change your address fast

frankj1 wrote:



Just once Frank I was going to slip in under the radar...........but nooooooooooooo.
dkeage
9 years ago

Just once Frank I was going to slip in under the radar...........but nooooooooooooo.

Whistlebritches wrote:


Ya Ron. The best way the " slip in under the radar" is to post a Ping....

#-o
8trackdisco
9 years ago

They just opened a new liquor store in my area,Spec's.Went in today to check out there inventory......I've been in many just in other parts of Texas.Anyway I asked about beer styles in inventory,kolsch style in particular.The chain stopped carrying Gaffel in favor of Reissdorf Kölsch.$10 a four pak of pint cans..........after sucking down a couple.....well damn this stuff is good.If you like the kolsch style this is absolutely the best I have had.......I'll be picking up more of this as summer slips away.

Whistlebritches wrote:



Saturday will include a beer run. I'll check the three best places and see what I can find. Strange I couldn't find any at the first place. They had one Urquell Pilsen something. Didn't quite strike me.

Hold your fire. I appreciate the thought, and yet I need this Kolsch thing to be my vision quest.
frankj1
9 years ago

Just once Frank I was going to slip in under the radar...........but nooooooooooooo.

Whistlebritches wrote:


like you can be stopped!
Users browsing this topic