bsadler
9 years ago
It is this weekend I am just curious if anyone else is going?
dkeage
9 years ago
Been the last few years. Not this time though. Have fun!
deadeyedick
9 years ago
Still healing up from last year. 🌫
youngra
9 years ago
I'll be there, hopefully Friday night too.
SteveS
9 years ago
in the Rockies now, but headed home tomorrow so I'll not be there ... had I known about this in the spring, I probably could've made it ... maybe next time
Palama
9 years ago
Totally missed the mailing deadline. 🤦
youngra
9 years ago

Totally missed the mailing deadline. 🤦

Palama wrote:



Looks like a thin crew this year - so probably a good thing you didn't crush us with goodies again!!!!!🌫 🇨🇮

🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺
Palama
9 years ago

Looks like a thin crew this year - so probably a good thing you didn't crush us with goodies again!!!!!🌫 🇨🇮

🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺

youngra wrote:



Everyone lost weight?

Bada bing!


Thanks folks, I'll be here all week.... [gonzo]
cameroon
9 years ago
Can I bring my alpaca?
deadeyedick
9 years ago
Aiming for next year and hoping Conan will make an appearance. We should make it a cbid gathering of the brothers.
Palama
9 years ago

Aiming for next year and hoping Conan will make an appearance. We should make it a cbid gathering of the brothers.

deadeyedick wrote:



Penciled in plan, along with the Bourbon Trail - not sure if BT is before or after RMCF.
cacman
9 years ago

Aiming for next year and hoping Conan will make an appearance. We should make it a cbid gathering of the brothers.

deadeyedick wrote:


We are confirmed for 2018. Will be volunteering at the Cigars for Warriors booth again. Also hoping Conan can make an appearance and personally deliver the one-ton chips. Look forward to catching up with some old CBid friends, and meeting a few new BOTLs.

Kipp, stinger & youngra - hope you can also work in the herf for 2018

PS for DED: Watch your step and wear shin pads. Take a nip from the flask after you leap the wall, not before.
frankj1
9 years ago

Can I bring my alpaca?

cameroon wrote:


did the ferret die?
cameroon
9 years ago

did the ferret die?

frankj1 wrote:



Heh. Not even my ferret will smoke the crap at this festival. Lol
deadeyedick
9 years ago

We are confirmed for 2018. Will be volunteering at the Cigars for Warriors booth again. Also hoping Conan can make an appearance and personally deliver the one-ton chips. Look forward to catching up with some old CBid friends, and meeting a few new BOTLs.

Kipp, stinger & youngra - hope you can also work in the herf for 2018

PS for DED: Watch your step and wear shin pads. Take a nip from the flask after you leap the wall, not before.

cacman wrote:



It was a loose stone I tell ya! 😰
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Maybe I can jam it in my schedule next year. Completely spaced it this year.
Users browsing this topic