8trackdisco
9 years ago
(tap tap tap)

Is this thing on?

Ram,
Is this the ordained 500?
DrafterX
9 years ago
Looks good so far.. no shenanigans to report.... 👍
Ram27
9 years ago
Yes ^8,Great win. 🍺 🍺
[ram27bat]
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ram..!! 🤣
Ram27
9 years ago
X,hope you're healing okay. 🙏
DrafterX
9 years ago
Thanks Ram.. I'll be fine soon... 🍺
MACS
9 years ago
Nice work my brother.
MACS
9 years ago

wow! you call yours "The Rail".
Impressive.

Regards,
Frankie Tripod

frankj1 wrote:



Well... I don't want to brag. So I won't.
frankj1
9 years ago

Well... I don't want to brag. So I won't.

MACS wrote:


it's an exclusive club
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Yes ^8,Great win. 🍺 🍺
[ram27bat]

Ram27 wrote:



Ram Certified.

Off to a good start.
Burner02
9 years ago
Picked up 5 Power Ballz tickets yesterday.

Syre that was money well spent.
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes....
bassman45
9 years ago

Picked up 5 Power Ballz tickets yesterday.

Syre that was money well spent.

Burner02 wrote:



[-x Sure a power nap would've been a better choice
Ewok126
9 years ago
[gonzo] Speaking of Power naps, I have been up since yesterday. Think I will get me a power nap in now. 😴 😴 😴
MACS
9 years ago
So my friend sends me a text... the Celtics traded Isaiah Thomas for Kyrie Irving.

What?
DrafterX
9 years ago
🤔
Trading peoples..?? 😕
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Happy day, yo! My oldest started first grade today and at a new school. Pretty nervous for her.

Cpap is going better, not waking up a thousand times anymore.

HS football starts Friday, hoorabies!
danmdevries
9 years ago
Almost ready to hit the road.

Just waiting for a car to be delivered from Michigan. Once the car's on my trailer I roll out for Atlanta.

I should probably powernap before I leave. Driving straight through.
tamapatom
9 years ago
Does Drafter take power naps between lunch breaks? Did he miss lunch today?
Users browsing this topic