csgamecock
9 years ago
Anyone of you computer guys got a good link for the fight tonight?

And yes I'm a cheap ****....... I'm not spending a $100 on those fools but I wanna,watch hoping Mayweather gets knocked the F%$× out
KingoftheCove
9 years ago
This one is gonna be tough.
Showtime spent a lot of $$ on lawyers shutting down pirate streamers.
There's gonna be quite a few facebook live hackers......but I don't know how to find them............yet.

I'll start hunting around 7:30pm PST.
If I find anything, I'll post it here.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago
Prelims
http://www.strikeout.me/boxing/341714/1/skysports-fight-night-:-live-boxing-from-skysports 

ya have to deal with popups, but no big deal with Chrome

don't know if it will survive for the big fight.......but maybe
csgamecock
9 years ago

Prelims
http://www.strikeout.me/boxing/341714/1/skysports-fight-night-:-live-boxing-from-skysports 

ya have to deal with popups, but no big deal with Chrome

don't know if it will survive for the big fight.......but maybe

KingoftheCove wrote:



Thanks
I'm still looking myself
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
Just post the results. Fight should be over in 5 minutes. Well... 100 bucks....? They may give ya 10 minutes this time.
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
Live Feeds all over Facebook
bs_kwaj
9 years ago

I've decided to stop watching so-called 'sports' that have the objective of one person giving another person brain damage.

Yes, you get knocked out.... it's brain damage. Right?

Anyway, just me and my changing ideas on violence as entertainment.

Carry on. 🙂

🍺

csgamecock
9 years ago



So far 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮

Let's just keep our fingers crossed. ....... no lagging at all on this one

King....you're the man!
Ewok126
9 years ago

Live Feeds all over Facebook

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:


Yo HillBilly, Your mailbox is full brother.
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
bassman45
9 years ago
Thanks for the link KOTC,he just ran out of gas.
bs_kwaj
9 years ago

So, I heard they pummeled each other for a while. McGregor got tired. It was over.

Then they probably went and partied together with their new money, eh?

Heheh... 😁


🍺
Users browsing this topic