Burner02
9 years ago
F**k!

Unfortunately, going to hit somewhere.
rfenst
9 years ago

F**k!

Unfortunately, going to hit somewhere.

Burner02 wrote:



Florida has already declared a state of emergency...
Burner02
9 years ago
I'm keeping a close watch with at least one model showing it making it into the gulf. Would be nice if it take a hard right and head out into the Atlantic.
tamapatom
9 years ago
So in sw Florida we have received up to 20 inches of rain last weekend and continued rain since. We have flooded streets and failing septic fields, some homes flooded, ground is saturated ..........what a lead-in prep for a hurricane!
MACS
9 years ago
CA, OR, and MT are on fire, too. 🤦
DrafterX
9 years ago
Gonna be a mess... Bet one for bad... 😟
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Good luck tamapatom...
Sounds like bad going to worse...

We has friends up from Fla. on their first USA motorhome TRIP ...their house is on the innercostal
Waterway near Ft. Lauderdale...they've Had tons of family functions over Labor Day and we haven't seen them yet...not sure if they took some precautions before "exiting stage left" or not? Hope they did...
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I predict major homeowners insurance increases in the very near future....HARVEY AND IRMA WILL BARE THE EXTRA PADDING $$$$ COFFERS D.R.Y....
Then price increases galore...I'm predicting 15% -20% increases for 2-3 years AT THE VERY LEAST.

Gee...
Thanks H.A.R.P. AND CHEMTRAIL MANIA...
IF? you can control the weather???
WHY THE **** ISN'T IT SUNNY AND NICE?
Why create hurricanes...got enough natural ones allready.
Burner02
9 years ago
Irma Cat 5 as 1000 CDT today.
Gene363
9 years ago
I just hope it veers east back into the Atlantic.
delta1
9 years ago
The Puerto Rico question may become moot...




J/K...stay safe everyone
DrafterX
9 years ago
Going there in December... It'll prolly be fine by then... 😟
Buckwheat
9 years ago

Irma Cat 5 as 1000 CDT today.

Burner02 wrote:



I blame Al Gore. If he hadn't invented global warming/climate change none of this would be happening. 🍺
DrafterX
9 years ago
True.. true.... But Obama coulda stopped it too... Thanks Obama..!! 😠
gummy jones
9 years ago

I blame Al Gore. If he hadn't invented global warming/climate change none of this would be happening. 🍺

Buckwheat wrote:



and if he didnt invent the interwebs we wouldnt be here talking about it!
rfenst
9 years ago
My daughter Hannah is in school in Boca Raton and we are watching to decide when she needs to get out of there. As of now, it will be Thursday when her classes are over. I cannot believe they won't cancel classes soon for Friday at the least...
DrafterX
9 years ago
Evacuating Miami would be much harder than evacuating Houston... I've been stuck in that North bound traffic before... 😟
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Evacuating Miami would be much harder than evacuating Houston... I've been stuck in that North bound traffic before... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




Plus hardly anyone speaks English!
MACS
9 years ago

Plus hardly anyone speaks English!

DrMaddVibe wrote:



Entonces ... ¿cuál es su punto?
tamapatom
9 years ago
Miami looks like it is in the cross-hairs. Our best bet is if it veers offshore up the east coast...........strongest winds always on the right side of the storm. If it goes in the gulf, there could be trouble. We are 7 feet above sea level.

Users browsing this topic