8trackdisco
9 years ago
After 28 consecutive years, I can announce to everyone, I am now fantasy football sober for almost four days.

The family is happier. Today has been a breeze- no withdrawals.

Watched 10 minutes of the Steelers and another 10 of the Packers and Seahawks. For those watching that game, if you want to see scoring, watch the English Premier League.

Freedom!
MACS
9 years ago
Welcome aboard. I've coupled not playing FF with not watching much, either.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I guess I never get that worked up over it.

Went and saw IT this afternoon. Now settling in to watch the pack then the cowboys.

I'm getting smoked thanks to the Chiefs and Hunt. I'm happy for it. Go Chiefs.
Speyside
9 years ago
Thought this would be about Victor, then I realized the e was missing.
victor809
9 years ago

Thought this would be about Victor, then I realized the e was missing.

Speyside wrote:




I'm still trying to figure out where the 'e' goes...
MACS
9 years ago
Add the e, drop the ic.

Recovering ahole... as if you'd even attempt recovery. HA!
frankj1
9 years ago
I was trying to work the "e" too!
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I was trying to work the "e" too!

frankj1 wrote:


Working the "D".......oooppps,wrong forum8-[
victor809
9 years ago
Feel a little dumb for.npt picking up on it. But not gonna disagree...
JadeRose
9 years ago
Haven't been in a league for years. Watched the Chiefs/Pats and then last nights Cowboys/Giants game. Was bored to tears by both of them. I just don't care about it anymore. If it's on, I'll watch it but I will never spend a beautiful Sunday parked in front of a tv all day again. Too much fishing and living to do.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Haven't been in a league for years. Watched the Chiefs/Pats and then last nights Cowboys/Giants game. Was bored to tears by both of them. I just don't care about it anymore. If it's on, I'll watch it but I will never spend a beautiful Sunday parked in front of a tv all day again. Too much fishing and living to do.

JadeRose wrote:



Yep, took a long time to get there, but I'm happily there now.
JadeRose
9 years ago

Yep, took a long time to get there, but I'm happily there now.

8trackdisco wrote:





You won't miss it.
Users browsing this topic