teedubbya
9 years ago
Amateur night for announcers? I can barely listen to them.
dkeage
9 years ago
I didn't realize that San Diego had an NFL team?....
frankj1
9 years ago

I didn't realize that San Diego had an NFL team?....

dkeage wrote:


guess that's why they got the amateur announcers
teedubbya
9 years ago
Oh yea forgot lol. Does Oakland?
frankj1
9 years ago
you're thinking of the Decatur Staleys
teedubbya
9 years ago
Sergio Dipp was bizarre.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Oh ya, those announcers were so bad.

That chick on there had to be the most annoying announcer I've ever heard for any sport.

Personally, I think she's better suited to college softball where nobody is going to listen to her ass anyway.

Only reason I weathered that shaky, timid set of pipes was because it was a Bronco game!!!

Anyway, GO BRONCOS!!!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
lol, didn't even hear about the dip guy till the ride to work... must have missed that part of the show.
delta1
9 years ago
I endured that broadcast scratching my head, wondering if I was the only one thinking WTF.????

I had to turn the volume way up in the beginning to hear Mowins' high pitched voice over the background noise, and then had to turn the volume down when they went to breaks...after the first couple of series, I just turned the volume down and enjoyed the game without listening to the announcers

Dipp obviously had no preparation, or got caught up in the moment, pulling his diversity/time of his life comments outta his azz (while thinking about himself when he was surprised and put on the spot) after looking at two details about Joseph from his cheat-sheet...

...these are the scraps left over from the massive housecleaning at ESPN...
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
So far I am one and oh watching the LA Chargers-me getting time back from watching underachieving football, one, supporting the greedy and azzhole Spanos clan (and not just for moving the team) zero.

I would rarely watch them when they were here, and now I'll probably not watch a single play all season.

So I was spared what I'm hearing more and more was a train wreck of a broadcast.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Al you nailed it in the last sentence.

They have been doing this with the double header MNF games and I don't get it. They pay a **** ton of $ for the rights then cheapen it's value????

Really stupid.

Fox's Kristina Pink really impressed me. Good knowledge, good voice and didn't waste time with stupid schit. I like her.
Users browsing this topic