Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I CAN JUST SEE....THOUSANDS OF FLOOD DAMAGED CARS BEING SOLD UP NORTH ....
BY NEXT YEAR...

These two hurricanes have unscrupulous car dealers salivating at the mouth....these "totaled" CARS have scam written all over them...
And the insurance companies will just
"Total" them all out and supposedly junk them @ junkyards....

Then get fixed and RETITLED by scammers and resold up NORTH...
Gar-rauuuuunnnn-teeeeeeddddd

I bet WAY over a COUPLE million CARS are getting "totaled out"....

I can see USAA jacking up ALL
INSURANCES ON EVERYTHING THEY INSURE...THEY are way over exposed in Texas and Florida to say the least.
DrafterX
9 years ago
can you get car insurance from USAA in Florida..?? Or is it home owners you can't get..?? 🤔
jjanecka
9 years ago
I shoulda done like my buddy said and took pictures of them all underwater at the car lot and walked in this week after they've been cleaned up saying, "I'll be more than happy to take these off your hands."
DrafterX
9 years ago
so, you would sell these ruined cars to unsuspecting peoples for a profit..?? 😕



I bet you re-band cigars too... 🤐
jjanecka
9 years ago
No, I'd buy a new truck for cheap for myself. Mine is already beat to chit and it's only got 250k on it.
Burner02
9 years ago

can you get car insurance from USAA in Florida..?? Or is it home owners you can't get..?? 🤔

DrafterX wrote:




Homeowners
8trackdisco
9 years ago

I CAN JUST SEE....THOUSANDS OF FLOOD DAMAGED CARS BEING SOLD UP NORTH ....
BY NEXT YEAR...

These two hurricanes have unscrupulous car dealers salivating at the mouth....these "totaled" CARS have scam written all over them...
And the insurance companies will just
"Total" them all out and supposedly junk them @ junkyards....

Then get fixed and RETITLED by scammers and resold up NORTH...
Gar-rauuuuunnnn-teeeeeeddddd

I bet WAY over a COUPLE million CARS are getting "totaled out"....

I can see USAA jacking up ALL
INSURANCES ON EVERYTHING THEY INSURE...THEY are way over exposed in Texas and Florida to say the least.

Mr. Jones wrote:



State Farm and Progressive are also going to take a bath in the flood waters.
Users browsing this topic