bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

RIP Frank Vincent (Phil Leotardo from the Sopranos, and lots of other movies, etc.)

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/13/frank-vincent-dead-78/ 

🍺
frankj1
9 years ago
not many Franks left
must duplicate myself again
teedubbya
9 years ago
Does that mean self pleasure?
frankj1
deadeyedick
9 years ago
Frankly, we have all we need.
DrafterX
9 years ago
The Dude was in a tone of movies... I had no idea... RIP... 🙏
LetsRock
9 years ago
Now get your shine box.....
frankj1
9 years ago

Frankly, we have all we need.

deadeyedick wrote:


I hear that at home a lot
deadeyedick
9 years ago
Sure she didn't say: "Frankly, the mohel took too much." 😱
frankj1
9 years ago

Sure she didn't say: "Frankly, the mohel took too much." 😱

deadeyedick wrote:


true, and the mohel said "it won't be long now".
DrafterX
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago
poor Frankie V...who was he?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I think he sang that Grease song... 😟
Users browsing this topic