^^... yes, 118 -110 IS ridiculous!
Golovkin was robbed, though it was closer than I thought it would be.
https://www.change.org/p/wbc-wba-wbo-ibf-and-ibo-boxing-organisations-adalaide-byrd-s-retirement-from-boxing Gennady is aging and I feel he's lost a step now. Canelo, on the other hand, is in his prime.
I like both fighters but the fact is Canelo has been ducking this fight for several years because he knew that he would get his ass KO'ed if it had happened any sooner than tonight.
I don't blame him. There's not been a middleweight with that kind of knock out power since Julian Jackson or Stanley Ketchel. It's a damn shame Golovkin languished over in Europe
for so long before finally getting over to the USA and promoted properly. I can't help but
feel that there's some corruption in judging and this was to ensure a rematch and more $$$!
Diehard fans will always be there. Having corrupt/incompetent judges and refs do nothing to help the sport and only push younger would be fans further away. It's the one thing that has always infuriated me.