tailgater
9 years ago
Finally!

Finally the Boston sports teams oppose racism!
Because up until now, I guess they didn't?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2017/09/28/boston-five-sports-teams-launch-public-service-campaign-opposing-racism/6SfIkMZzx80tb849Lyn70L/story.html?s_campaign=bdc:globewell:trending&s_campaign=bdc:globewell:trending 

I hope this works to eliminate racism.
Like the NFL eliminated spousal abuse with their campaign...

victor809
9 years ago
Someday these goddamn newbs will learn to post in the correct forum.
DrafterX
9 years ago
but racism is everywhere.... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
Yea NASCAR is taking over since they don't kneel and stuff... damn those raceists
DrafterX
9 years ago
I heard they were gonna get to paint confederate flags on their cars now... 😟
delta1
9 years ago
hehe...raceists...=d> =d> =d>
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I heard they were gonna get to paint confederate flags on their cars now... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


Only the Dodge Chargers.......all other makes and models are banned from displaying the confederate flag8-[
tailgater
9 years ago

hehe...raceists...=d> =d> =d>

delta1 wrote:



Good catch.
I missed that.

Users browsing this topic