DrafterX
8 years ago
Hear what I have to say
Just like children sleepin'
We could dream this night away....

:-"
deadeyedick
8 years ago
You're my kind of man
So big and so strong
Come a little bit closer
I'm all alone and the night is so long
MACS
8 years ago

You're my kind of man
So big and so strong
Come a little bit closer
I'm all alone and the night is so long

deadeyedick wrote:



That's what I thought of when I read the title.
drnos
8 years ago
Ewok126
8 years ago
After reading this I feel like I need to go shower or something, I just feel nasty for some reason. Thanks azz gaskets
Mr. Jones
8 years ago
Swwwweeeettttt caaarrr-roooowww-lineeeee
dstieger
8 years ago

Hear what I have to say
Just like children sleepin'
We could dream this night away....

:-"

DrafterX wrote:




Thanks, X.

I haven't paid much attention to anything after Rockin in the Free World...nothing all too special, but nice tune
DrafterX
8 years ago
there was a Harvest Moon last weekend... 😟
dstieger
8 years ago
I made the connection...tried to milk that moonlight for night fishing, but it was mostly cloudy where I was...what good is a full moon if it's invisible?


I must admit that the fact that your point was lost on the others allowed this thread to gay up extraordinarily fast...even for cbid
Users browsing this topic