DrafterX
8 years ago
This was one mad cow.

A Georgia farmer was killed Wednesday morning when a cow he was attempting to moooove ultimately turned against him, according to the Rome-News Tribune.

The cow reportedly rammed farmer Nathan William Paris against a fence, causing massive chest trauma.

First responders attempted to revive the 72-year-old farmer to no avail. He was rushed to an emergency room where he was pronounced dead.

β€œIt’s the first time in a long time that I can recall a death attributed to a farm animal,” Floyd County Coroner Gene Proctor told the Rome-News Tribune.

It is not known whether the cow was changing pastures or heading to the slaughterhouse.


Film at 11.....:-k
jjanecka
8 years ago
Wonder if it was a new cow. I hate working my dad's current herd because they really haven't developed trust with me and are a bit more agressive than the ones we used to have.

In any case, it's always sad to hear that a fellow cattleman has passed.

Eternal rest grant unto him oh Lord...
DrafterX
8 years ago
I heard it was a mad cow.... 😟
jetblasted
8 years ago
This happened North of me. I grew up on my Grandparents farm. They always had at least 20 head of cattle. I never messed with bulls. RIP.
MCAddict
8 years ago
I thought this was a story about Rachel...
bs_kwaj
8 years ago
^ My first thought... πŸ˜‰
#-o
DrafterX
8 years ago
Rachel Madcow..?? πŸ˜•
Users browsing this topic