tailgater
8 years ago
More proof that the PC crowd is absurd.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/wheaton-college-soccer-team-punished-halloween-costume/ 

White college soccer player dresses up. On Halloween. For a Costume Party.
She is dressed like a black man.
But not just any black man.
As the black man who is an actor in the movie White Chicks.
In the movie, the actor is a black man who dresses up as a white girl.

So her costume is not only wonderfully pulled off (check out the link), but it is absolutely FILTHY with irony.

So what is the outcome?
She is being punished and her varsity soccer team is forced to forfeit a game.


Bravo liberal america. Bravo.
Mission accomplished.


DrafterX
8 years ago
There should be Outrage over the outrage.. 😠
tailgater
8 years ago
At least the girl didn't dress as a nazi...


http://whdh.com/news/student-dressed-in-nazi-soldier-costume-sparks-outrage-at-local-college/ 

Official reports say the school is launching an Investigation.

Investigate what, precisely?
Why a college kid wore a costume on halloween?

This the Mass Maritime Academy. Their rules are more strict than most colleges. If he deserves to be punished I understand it. But an investigation?
And the faux outrage by the other students is embarrassing. Please. Get over yourself.
I'd be mad at my kid if he wore the nazi costume, because he had to know it wouldn't go over well and it is in poor taste overall.
But I'd be embarrassed if my kid was the one who turned him in, or sniveled about it to the news media.
Twisted Sister said it best. Worthless and weak.

Speyside
8 years ago
PC people can kiss my A$$. I am tired of their form of bigotry. They are liberals, but they sure as he!! Don't represent liberals with common sense.
DrafterX
8 years ago

liberals with common sense.

Speyside wrote:




:-k
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago

Don't represent liberals with common sense.

Speyside wrote:



Didn't you hear? common sense died, MACS already put up a eulogy.
TMCTLT
8 years ago

:-k

DrafterX wrote:




It's kinda like Bigfoots sightings...they happen all the time, but there's still No Proof they exist.
MACS
8 years ago

Didn't you hear? common sense died, MACS already put up a eulogy.

bgz wrote:



To be fair... I could have titled it better. Like Common sense EULOGY.
Hank_The_Tank
8 years ago

PC people can kiss my A$$. I am tired of their form of bigotry. They are liberals, but they sure as he!! Don't represent liberals with common sense.

Speyside wrote:



+1
Speyside
8 years ago
Any of you who lump all liberals in one catagory are wrong. I am liberal by nature, yet do not associate with most all of the liberal/democratic BS. I think Frank is much the same way. I think Hillary is a POS. I could never vote for her, and so on.
TMCTLT
8 years ago


No lumping here...in fact I find the whole need to label folks....tiresome @ best. I wish we could get past all of it.
I do think however much is lost or misinterpreted when our only mode of conversation is the printed word, it lacks the nuances of real conversation between two or more people.
It also does NOT help the conversation when inflammatory words and descriptions are intentionally chosen to begin the conversations or to describe certain groups or individuals.
NapalmMan67
8 years ago
The nerve of her wearing a Halloween costume. 🤦


.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago

No lumping here...in fact I find the whole need to label folks....tiresome @ best. I wish we could get past all of it.
I do think however much is lost or misinterpreted when our only mode of conversation is the printed word, it lacks the nuances of real conversation between two or more people.
It also does NOT help the conversation when inflammatory words and descriptions are intentionally chosen to begin the conversations or to describe certain groups or individuals.

TMCTLT wrote:




Ya, the PC crowd are definitely a bunch of wacked out lefties that have gone full on retard due to brain aneurysms from too much anal activity with fibrous objects such as kale wrapped squash, and week old quinoa sticks. And the women are pretty fked up too.



* Not sure if I got enough inflammatory words in there, was going for quantity, not quality.

* Please do not fact check my statements as I'm sure some weird a$$ porn will pop up on your screens.
MACS
8 years ago

Any of you who lump all liberals in one catagory are wrong. I am liberal by nature, yet do not associate with most all of the liberal/democratic BS. I think Frank is much the same way. I think Hillary is a POS. I could never vote for her, and so on.

Speyside wrote:



I'm fiscally conservative. Less spending, less government, more people relying on them damn selves, less gov't intrusion.

Socially, I'm more of an 'I don't give a sh*t' kinda guy. As long as your weirdness doesn't affect me... have at it.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago

I'm fiscally conservative. Less spending, less government, more people relying on them damn selves, less gov't intrusion.

Socially, I'm more of an 'I don't give a sh*t' kinda guy. As long as your weirdness doesn't affect me... have at it.

MACS wrote:



^ going to have to steal that.
DrafterX
8 years ago
pretty sure Axl wrote that man... 😟
jjanecka
8 years ago
It don't really matter, you're gonna find out for yourself...
No it don't really matter...
There gonna leave this thing to somebody else...
tailgater
8 years ago

Any of you who lump all liberals in one catagory are wrong. I am liberal by nature, yet do not associate with most all of the liberal/democratic BS. I think Frank is much the same way. I think Hillary is a POS. I could never vote for her, and so on.

Speyside wrote:



You're not part of the problem.

Frank, on the other hand.
That word-smithing lefty is nothing but trouble.


itsawaldo
8 years ago
Holloween; when nerds dress like super heroes and sluts pretend to be wearing costumes.

Me? I just eat all the Reese's I can get my hands on...
frankj1
8 years ago

You're not part of the problem.

Frank, on the other hand.
That word-smithing lefty is nothing but trouble.


tailgater wrote:


with a capital T
Users browsing this topic