corey sellers
8 years ago
Thank you to all who served and are still serving this great country
MACS
8 years ago
corey sellers
8 years ago
And let us not forget the ones that paid the ultimate price for this country
MACS
8 years ago

And let us not forget the ones that paid the ultimate price for this country

corey sellers wrote:



They have their own day... 🌫
Burner02
8 years ago
Buckwheat
8 years ago
ELEVENTH MONTH, ELEVENTH DAY, ELEVENTH HOUR

November 11, 1918. The final hours pulsate with tension as every man in the trenches hopes to escape the melancholy distinction of being the last to die in World War I. The Allied generals knew the fighting would end precisely at 11:00 A.M. RIP you brave souls. 🌫
delta1
8 years ago
Krazeehorse
8 years ago
I thank vets all the time if they are wearing a hat or something indicating their service. This day also gives me pause as I lost my mother on Veteran's Day in 2005.
chazbo
8 years ago
Thanks to all that served our wonderful country=d>
Gene363
8 years ago
8trackdisco
8 years ago
You military people are I ite by me.
Whistlebritches
8 years ago

You military people are I ite by me.

8trackdisco wrote:



I hear you have a special fondness for USN MA's😉
Users browsing this topic