frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago
turns out they are ready in Mexico...

http://i.imgur.com/6ueVt3I.gifv 

hope it works



MACS
8 years ago
I'm still advocating land mines...
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago
prolly cheaper.
DrafterX
8 years ago
There should be an exception for these guys.. they could be like window washers or somethin... if they turn themselves in of course... 😟
SteveS
8 years ago
with all the fires in CA this year, there's a lot of used brick available that could be recycled and used in building the wall ... less expensive and environmentally friendly
TMCTLT
8 years ago

with all the fires in CA this year, there's a lot of used brick available that could be recycled and used in building the wall ... less expensive and environmentally friendly

SteveS wrote:




And this idea would receive top marks and be in the running for the recycling industries "endless green arrow award " 🍺
shaun341
8 years ago
Look Trump created a sport!!!
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago

Look Trump created a sport!!!

shaun341 wrote:


I really was going for a laugh...thanks Shaun and X

reread all, thanks everyone.
Buckwheat
8 years ago

There should be an exception for these guys.. they could be like window washers or somethin... if they turn themselves in of course... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



They're firefighters. It's a competition. This video was taken completely out of context to make a pointless gesture. 🌫

DrafterX
8 years ago
shaun341
8 years ago

They're firefighters. It's a competition. This video was taken completely out of context to make a pointless gesture. 🌫

Buckwheat wrote:




We was just having fun 🤔
DrafterX
8 years ago
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago

ya... 😠

DrafterX wrote:


ya!!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago

ya... 😠

DrafterX wrote:



Seriously wtf, I was loling up u til that point (I really was Frank!)
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago

Seriously wtf, I was loling up u til that point (I really was Frank!)

bgz wrote:


k
JadeRose
8 years ago
#wallclimberlivesmatter
Users browsing this topic