abjd14
  • abjd14
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
8 years ago
My local bnm just told me the FDA plans on shutting down online cigar sales. Sorry if there is a thread for this. Has anyone else heard this? That would suck bc my bnm marks upwards of 100% than what u can get online when the prices are right.
DrafterX
8 years ago
My shpo protects me... 😟
dstieger
8 years ago
Write your congressmen. Tell them to keep the online business....tell 'em to do it for the childrens' health
KingoftheCove
8 years ago

My local bnm just told me the FDA plans on shutting down online cigar sales. Sorry if there is a thread for this. Has anyone else heard this? That would suck bc my bnm marks upwards of 100% than what u can get online when the prices are right.

abjd14 wrote:


Not going to happen any time soon............may never happen.
Pendulum appears to be swinging back in our favor a bit.
jjanecka
8 years ago
Probably just saying that to fear you into buying his product.
abjd14
  • abjd14
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
8 years ago
Yea, if anything he was scaring me into stocking up from online.
jjanecka
8 years ago
Yeah, the whole reason I'm a member on this forum is because of the FDA. Once I heard they were regulating I went on a mass buying spree.
tonygraz
8 years ago
So you're the won bidding up all that crap I usually buy---CUT IT OUT !
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago
frankj1
8 years ago

My shpo protects me... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


you let me know if that ever changes.
Mr. Jones
8 years ago
Hey...

A-john-noooo-bod-seven+seven....

Your "local" bnm is selling you a "country crock of margarine"
To grease your bum hole while he empties your wallet with
300% markup...

"DEEEEE-CEM-BAAAAA SEVENTHHHH, THE DAYYYY THAT Internet cigar salessssss was granted full unregulated statussss foreeee Eternityyyyy...."

DON'T BELIEVE YOU SHPO...
THEY ARE LYING LIARS...
cacman
8 years ago
It all has to do with States being able to collect their sin and sales tax to support other guberment funded programs.
bs_kwaj
8 years ago

Sunsabiches!

🍺
TMCTLT
8 years ago

It all has to do with States being able to collect their sin and sales tax to support other guberment funded programs.

cacman wrote:




Yeah...like sexual misconduct settlements 😣
jjanecka
8 years ago
Government shouldn't be liable for those. Only the politicians
skillett
8 years ago
If this was truth, I'm sure none of you guys would know it, let along the bnm guy. At this time, this would not be community information unless there is another leaker on board at the Big House. Believe me, only after it becomes law you may hear something. It sure wouldn't be shared with anyone in this group!
DrafterX
8 years ago
There's always a leaker... And I'm sure this is fake news... 😟
jjanecka
8 years ago
Skillett is fake news
tamapatom
8 years ago

Probably just saying that to fear you into buying his product.

jjanecka wrote:


I fear I have intrusion in me.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago

I fear I have intrusion in me.

tamapatom wrote:



He's flipped so many men they call him the skillet.

(Stole from Lucifer)
Users browsing this topic